+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Memory Capture Bug

Soulwalker

Default Memory Capture Bug

Not sure if anyone else is having this but when I exit combat and go to stealth the memory capture graphic appears at my location but the actual location where I placed it still teleports me there. It seems it's just the graphic that moves out of place. It's bit annoying as it misleads to where the actual memory capture point is as I sometimes forget!

Plane Touched

Not having this issue at all. I set memory cap somewhere. Go engage in combat, fight a bit, run out of combat and stealth. Memory capture's little beacon is exactly where I left it. Don't know what this may be.

Where is this happening? Test dummies? If not, what location so I can go test it?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Zarak View Post
    Not having this issue at all. I set memory cap somewhere. Go engage in combat, fight a bit, run out of combat and stealth. Memory capture's little beacon is exactly where I left it. Don't know what this may be.

Where is this happening? Test dummies? If not, what location so I can go test it?
    I have this happen with the necrotic essence. If the essence procs it graphically sets the capture point when you change back from the minion, but the actual capture point is the one that you originally set. Doesn't seem to have anything to do with stealth for me, only happens after the essence procs.

Soulwalker

Actually, it's a graphical bug.

Anytime you got transformed, i.e. necrotic essence proc and mage's transform debuff, your memory capture's beacon will be moved to where you transform back to normal.
    However, the actual location of your flash back is not changed at all.

I am not sure whether this will affect "others'" visualization of our beacon, anyway, most of the people don't care about the beacon.
    Last edited by count zeppelin; 09-15-2011 at 11:54 PM.

Soulwalker

Yea it sounds about right with the transforming making the beacon appear, I use the necrotic essence as well and it does seem to appear when I transform.

Although it may not bother some people, I would still like to see this fixed none the less

+ Reply to Thread