+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 29sin/27bd/10mm

Shadowlander

Default 29sin/27bd/10mm

This is almost like a petless Hoko spec. I put points into vivacity and contra tempo in the bd tree. I also added points into physical trauma, poison mastery and poison potency. The 10 points in mm are self explanatory. For those who know this spec, you can use the same macro minus the pet attacks. I parsed about 1400 in full t1 raid gear with 1 relic dagger. MY friend parsed 1500 with R8 4set, 2 nihilist shivs and the rest raid gear. Both parses were without 2 minute cd's and was wondering if i could get more ppl to try it and post what they get for parses.
    Thanx!

ya check it out in the mandancer thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

Shadowlander

My spec parsed higher then the 27bd/24sin/15mm every time. Does anyone know how much 25% arp really does for dmg?
    Last edited by Kambo; 09-13-2011 at 04:47 PM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Kambo View Post
    My spec parsed higher then the 27bd/24sin/15mm every time. Does anyone know how much 25% arp really does for dmg?
    Arp doesnt seem to do squat on the dummies. (it could make a difference on the Bosses but i doubt it) TBH Kambos spec did post higher for me than mandancer, It's a pretty solid spec.

I moved some points from BD into Sin for Impale and got about 1500 with my gear from live and only self buffs. Still working on better macros though. and rotation. The mandancer I got only about 1300.

Shadowlander

Does anyone else think godslucifer is ******ed? impale over 105% dmg buff, really?

Telaran

Default Calculators

Is there a place not on PTS where I can view the 1.5 talent trees, or is it just on the PTS?
    Covenant of the Phoenix - Deepwood
    Clarith - Rogue
    RG2 10/11 HK, 2/8 ID

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Clarith View Post
    Is there a place not on PTS where I can view the 1.5 talent trees, or is it just on the PTS?
    So far just test shard. So begin that 4 hour download

and yes i agree Kambo

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! Yes you responded to me!

Shadowlander

Would like to hear more input on this plz

Shadowlander

Still doing 1400+ self buffed, no cd's, no stones, no vials, almost no nerf's. Will post parse later.

RIFT Guide Writer

Does anyone else think godslucifer is ******ed? impale over 105% dmg buff, really?
    Impale does well over 2k more damage than Deadly Strike, at least w/ Physical Trauma. Probably more.

This is from parses where I see Impale's average hit at about 500, and it ticks 9 times. Deadly's average is not even 2k.

So the 105% buff to the next 3 combos has to overcome the damage disparity between the finishers, and I don't think that it does.

RIFT Guide Writer

Impale does well over 2k more damage than Deadly Strike, at least w/ Physical Trauma. Probably more.

This is from parses where I see Impale's average hit at about 500, and it ticks 9 times. Deadly's average is not even 2k.

So the 105% buff to the next 3 combos has to overcome the damage disparity between the finishers, and I don't think that it does.

EDIT for instance, here - http://forums.riftgame.com/attachmen..._sinrsmm_1.jpg

RIFT Guide Writer

Also, I wonder how this compares to 32/20/14 sin/RS/BD, using a mix of sin and BD combo builders, keeping up Annhilate, then Impale, and then Deadly Strikes to fill. That's probably better DPS than mixing in Final Blows.

Shadowlander

If i take your highest finisher of impale doing roughly 4500dmg and three 1 point combo generator and one 2 point combo generator your total is 8564 dmg for one rotation assuming they were all crits. If i do the same for mine it is 8354. You cant impale every 5 combo points and every time you switch to final blow your dmg goes down to about 7500 assuming everything was a crit. To add this into the mix, your RS got nerfed like crazy. Btw were you using a 44dps weapon?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast