+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Armor Reduction Capabilities

Default Armor Reduction Capabilities

Are abilities like Penetrating Shot, Lighting Fury or Splinter Charge worth using in PVE? Been playing with a couple of ideas in my head, but I'm not sure if this particular debuff is worth worrying about in non-PVP situations.
    Telarans on class balance: Rock is overpowered. Paper is fine. - Scissors

Rift Disciple

My understanding is that lightning fury and splinter charge override an archon ability, Ashen Defense I believe, which is better. Not sure how much damage bonus you'll get from the MM munitions ability, all I can say is try it in raid and see what it gets you? I assume most bosses will have different Armor classes.

Only the Armor Pen Munition looks slightly good out of all the armor pen mm has. But 20% damage Munition from 51 points MM will Replace it for PVP or PVE wise. (If you're 51 mm)

With the munition, you are looking at 7% increase in shot damages for me on Boss Dummy. Someone else mentioned a 6-7% damage increase. Didn't test on a real Raid Boss. =P
    Last edited by Shroomkin; 09-13-2011 at 05:32 PM.

Banned

They are only good for an AoE pull since the Archon has to put his debuff up one at a time.

Shield of Telara

bleh double post sorry
    Last edited by jereome; 09-14-2011 at 04:04 AM.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Shroomkin View Post
    Only the Armor Pen Munition looks slightly good out of all the armor pen mm has. But 20% damage Munition from 51 points MM will Replace it for PVP or PVE wise. (If you're 51 mm)

With the munition, you are looking at 7% increase in shot damages for me on Boss Dummy. Someone else mentioned a 6-7% damage increase. Didn't test on a real Raid Boss. =P
    I found that I was doing better damage with the 25% armor reduction munitions than the +20% damage munitions. I might be mistaken but it just seemed that I was hitting for bigger numbers.

+ Reply to Thread