+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 1.5 - 40mm/26rng/0rs

Default 1.5 - 40mm/26rng/0rs

Currently brings the most dps out of both trees. (May Change before it goes Live)
    http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/...angerbuild.jpg

Rotation:
    Shadow Fire>Quick Shot x3>Head Shot>Strafe>Rapid Fire Shot(To get both in CD)>Pop Hit and Run> Spam Empower/Deadeye Shot > Reload >Strafe>Rapid Fire Shot>Shadow Fire> Pop Hit and Run> Spam Empower/Deadeye Shot>Back to regular Ranger Rotation of Quick Shot and Finishers till Hit and Run and Strafe Shadow Fire CD

The start up seems long, but what you press should be very logical so it's easy to burn it to your head.
    Test it and see if it's any good for you, you don't have to put points in Crippling Shot if you are Macrophobic. =P
    Also did I mention it's 35 Meters range!?
    Last edited by Shroomkin; 09-13-2011 at 01:36 PM.

Telaran

Nice spec. Just tried it, beat the 51 mm variants by 100 dps for me.

Rift Disciple

For me, if I'm going to go that deep into MM, I have to go to atleast 44, just have to. Eradicate is too useful everywhere not to. Not sure how big of a crimp that puts into the 26 ranger though, :S

I'd be tempted to drop those 3 from double shot, grab crippling, rain of arrows & trick. Wont make a huge difference on test dummy but unless they improved MM aoe, then trick & rain should easily beat it.

Quote Originally Posted by Willovain View Post
    For me, if I'm going to go that deep into MM, I have to go to atleast 44, just have to. Eradicate is too useful everywhere not to. Not sure how big of a crimp that puts into the 26 ranger though, :S
    eradicate is only useful in pvp this build looks like it is meant for pve

how does this build compare to sozu ranger(which was beating 51mm variants by 100-150 for me)?
    Last edited by Zyzyx; 09-13-2011 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

Should be another 10% ish increase by the 51 MM spec and 100-200 ish from Sozu using Expose. This is for PVE just to clear things up.
    Last edited by Shroomkin; 09-13-2011 at 02:35 PM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Zyzyx View Post
    eradicate is only useful in pvp this build looks like it is meant for pve

how does this build compare to sozu ranger(which was beating 51mm variants by 100-150 for me)?
    0 CD Purge kinda trivialises a few fights atm (Uruluuk?), and having a purge period is still a useful thing to have. I'm just curious how much DPS you'd lose by moving the 4 points is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Willovain View Post
    0 CD Purge kinda trivialises a few fights atm (Uruluuk?), and having a purge period is still a useful thing to have. I'm just curious how much DPS you'd lose by moving the 4 points is all.
    If you lose any it's not worth it as cleric/mage dps and warrior tanks can purge in their main specs.

I'll test this out now to see if it beats sozu.
    Last edited by Zyzyx; 09-13-2011 at 02:44 PM.

Jest tested this 5 min parse 3 HnR's/strafes 2 QR's got 1600ish(beating sozu/sabdancer by 50-100)

live gear with double barreled problems olver and ranger greater no ferver / no consumables
    Last edited by Zyzyx; 09-13-2011 at 03:09 PM.

The awesome part is...35 meters range!!! I can be that kid in the corner and not worry about spread out fights mechanics as much used to.

Rift Disciple

a ranged spec with 35m range, threatdump at the pet, a forward blink and a jump backwards while maintaining solid dps.
    a raiders dream becomes true

Telaran

pretty nice spec.
    personally i chose On the Double + Getaway over 2 points in Hasty Departure (i hate slow fields.. the kill rogues )

hoko doesn't approve of the rotation, too complicated with standing still for the bonus dmg. will be sticking with 33rng/17sin/16mm with only needing to stop for shadow fire.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    hoko doesn't approve of the rotation, too complicated with standing still for the bonus dmg. will be sticking with 33rng/17sin/16mm with only needing to stop for shadow fire.
    That's ok, nobody expected you to be able to handle more than 3 buttons anyway.

(Gear)

Don't worry Hoko, once it blow thru the CD it's the same Sozu Rotation. This spec just need some used to keeping track of the CDs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast