+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Offensive Riftstalker (RS/BD/NB)(PvP)

Shadowlander

Default Offensive Riftstalker (RS/BD/NB)(PvP)

I was messing around with a few things and cooked up this build. I personally don't like ranged on my rogue, but we are pretty easily kited (unlike warriors who have a million gap closers) so came up with an offensive spec based around nightblade and the gap closers from bladedancer and riftstalker. This build is for PvP.

Spec : http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...zo0o.VutRGoMRo

Pros:
    2 Gap closers on 15 second and 45 second cooldowns respectively
    Still get a lot of damage from NB and Bladedancer
    Rift Scavenger heals you when you kill stuff

Cons:
    Some "wasted" points in bladedancer and Riftstalker
    Long cooldown on the rift stalker port, but you also get the blink
    Some key talents missing from NB

Please give any ideas of how to improve or make this spec viable.

Shadowlander

Missed the edit timer, Possible alt spec: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...zz.VbdAzoRo.xx

Dropping NB because it doesn't work well with bd. Threw some more points in rs and picked up infiltrator. For those wondering, Trion seem to want rs to be offensive in some way, so I am trying to figure out a way of making it viable.
    Last edited by JoeyM; 09-12-2011 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyM View Post
    Missed the edit timer, Possible alt spec: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...zz.VbdAzoRo.xx

Dropping NB because it doesn't work well with bd. Threw some more points in rs and picked up infiltrator. For those wondering, Trion seem to want rs to be offensive in some way, so I am trying to figure out a way of making it viable.
    In 1.5 half those skills in RS are different. So just be aware of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Think of a 30 meter circle around all ranged dps rogues and mages. Ranged dps can stand in the back line and focus fire targets without worrying about mobility and most forms of cc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    Sounds like an excellent plan for your healers to follow as well, as they have an even longer range on their heals.

Telaran

If you believe it or not, at the moment I tear people up with the Cuisinart DPS focused spec better than with anything else. In WF that is, for open world I still prefer 51sin. I'm R5 with all the equip for my rank, so much fun. Not having Break Free is a minor annoyance, but everything else is just fun
    Last edited by Macabri; 09-13-2011 at 07:07 AM.
    Bananari - LvL 5x Warrior
    Sobasaa - LvL 5x Cleric
    Macabri - LvL 5x Rogue
    Chlora - LvL 5x Mage

+ Reply to Thread