+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Blays
  • 1 Post By charliekelly

Thread: Finally did the test.. MM spec with sub where you can get 105% to all damage...

Shield of Telara

Default Finally did the test.. MM spec with sub where you can get 105% to all damage...

Did the test today.. some abilities that are quite similar do stack in pvp... so a Rogue MM 51.. 15 another can get bonus to all damage up to 105%.... and Electric munitions is buffed by these too... almost hitting 400 on each hit... love it.. and i love sin.. but this is my favorite pvp range spec..

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Redeemer View Post
    Did the test today.. some abilities that are quite similar do stack in pvp... so a Rogue MM 51.. 15 another can get bonus to all damage up to 105%.... and Electric munitions is buffed by these too... almost hitting 400 on each hit... love it.. and i love sin.. but this is my favorite pvp range spec..
    Hmm? Can you go into more detail with what you're trying to explain here?

Raitoken Rank 8 Rogue | Octuris Rank 2 Mage
    Member of <The Fallen Sons>, Freeholme Server

Quote Originally Posted by Raitoken View Post
    Hmm? Can you go into more detail with what you're trying to explain here?
    I dont know either but its defiantly something positive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torvax View Post
    Im an R8 Cleric.
    1 Rogue can annihilate 2 healing clerics together-Cross healing doesnt work against a rog. .

I thought you were quitting over the HUGE ROGUE NERF.

Champion

seems deadly dance effects not only the base attack but electric munition making it a fantastic raid dps spec, better than sin/something else in his opinion (105%=21*5 is the deadly dance buff, and that's at least the only total 105% dmg buff I've ever seen lol)
    Last edited by garethh; 09-12-2011 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by garethh View Post
    seems deadly dance effects not only the base attack but electric munition making it a fantastic raid dps spec, better than sin/something else in his opinion (105%=21*5 is the deadly dance buff, and that's at least the only total 105% dmg buff I've ever seen lol)
    Unless they changed the range on Deadly Dance then that means the best "ranged soul" specs are all melee variations. I'm not sure if that qualifies as ironic, or just funny.
    Telarans on class balance: Rock is overpowered. Paper is fine. - Scissors

Shield of Telara

MM 51 weapons buff.. and inf 15 point damage buff stack.... 10 stacks of each is 40% damage buff...

edit and it works on the electirfied munitions... over 400 a hit with my rank4 gear with 36dps bow with both stacked up..... lol
    Last edited by Redeemer; 09-12-2011 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enaki View Post
    Unless they changed the range on Deadly Dance then that means the best "ranged soul" specs are all melee variations. I'm not sure if that qualifies as ironic, or just funny.
    Aren't they moving Flash of Steel down to 10 points?

You could do some crazy whoosh in, escape out silliness for 2 CPs and your buff. That'd be sort of fun TBH.

Banned

I tested the 51 MM / deadly dance build. It's awful once your cd's are blown. putting 15 points in ranger/rs or nb both result in much higher parses.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Dunharrow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fujitasix View Post

You could do some crazy whoosh in, escape out silliness for 2 CPs and your buff. That'd be sort of fun TBH.
    3 CPs, Flash of Steel, Deadly Strike, Retreat, resume firing. Seems fun-ish.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunharrow View Post
    3 CPs, Flash of Steel, Deadly Strike, Retreat, resume firing. Seems fun-ish.
    Tried this many patches ago, wasnt 51MM tho, but it was MM/Infil/BD for Deadly Dance. Was pretty funny watching Strafe crit for 1300 on 800+valor. Also, the channel only used 1 stack of Deadly, and the buff applied to ALL hits of Strafe.
    Last edited by Swiftly; 09-12-2011 at 07:52 PM.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Fujitasix View Post

untill you realize your just a weenie-fied warrior

NB (heal debuff at 16, part defensive, non-physical dmg), wanna be champion/RS soul
    BD (charge at 10) streight up wanna be champion soul

yay Trion.. now we can envy warriors while trying to make specs exactly like theirs.. just worse. woot, your a balancing pro..
    Last edited by garethh; 09-12-2011 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by garethh View Post
    untill you realize your just a weenie-fied warrior

NB (heal debuff at 16, part defensive, non-physical dmg), wanna be champion/RS soul
    BD (charge at 10) streight up wanna be champion soul

yay Trion.. now we can envy warriors while trying to make specs exactly like theirs.. just worse. woot, your a balancing pro..
    I'm not sure I understand your QQ - escape is the eject button for MM - it'll vault you right back out of range. You FoS in, DD, and bounce right back out. There's not much warrior about that.

fyi hes not talking about deadly dance, hes talking about focused intent.

+ Reply to Thread