+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Claiming 18bd/26mm/22ranger

Rift Disciple

Default Claiming 18bd/26mm/22ranger

It might suck but everyone and their mothers are "claiming" a rogue spec for themselves these days so i want one too

Quote Originally Posted by dreadcall View Post
    It might suck but everyone and their mothers are "claiming" a rogue spec for themselves these days so i want one too
    lol. to think this all started cause i jokingly said i was going to name every build i tested on pts after myself since i posted the parses first. people took me too seriously i guess, forget the fact that i didnt even come up with half the builds...

tho i do plan to make guides, i already have my 1 spec and it's still viable come 1.5 so i dont need another, and i probably wont even post my guides on the forums but link to them so the little kids that post all their hate can ignore them, afterall, i make guides to help people, not to grow my ego... that's just a side-effect
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Telaran

Lol I called bd in my head so any spec that has bd in it has to have trapped in the name
    Trapped<Ruined> level 50 rogue

Quote Originally Posted by trapped34 View Post
    Lol I called bd in my head so any spec that has bd in it has to have trapped in the name
    You're not following the naming rule. 4 letters maximum to a spec's name. (hoko, sozu, dun)

Trap spec?

so whats its name? the dredspec? the blademanger?
    Last edited by xanduin246; 09-12-2011 at 09:22 AM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjahax View Post
    You're not following the naming rule. 4 letters maximum to a spec's name. (hoko, sozu, dun)

Trap spec?
    Works for me

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by xanduin246 View Post
    It would have to be the dread trap spec or trapmanger

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    lol. to think this all started cause i jokingly said i was going to name every build i tested on pts after myself since i posted the parses first. people took me too seriously i guess, forget the fact that i didnt even come up with half the builds...

tho i do plan to make guides, i already have my 1 spec and it's still viable come 1.5 so i dont need another, and i probably wont even post my guides on the forums but link to them so the little kids that post all their hate can ignore them, afterall, i make guides to help people, not to grow my ego... that's just a side-effect
    Ohh cut the crap, we all know of your top secret plan to take over the rogue forum (that's like ruling the world!) by being The One With the Most Builds!

Quote Originally Posted by xanduin246 View Post
    I hereby declare starting a community contest, i'll share the girls, money and power with whoever comes up with the best name. You can get say 5%, since i'm feeling really generous. Ohh and you can keep all the guys!

Ascendant

"Dreadfully Bad Spec"
    Last edited by Swordfishy; 09-12-2011 at 09:34 AM.
    DK of The Fast and the Fairyous: Tokyo Rift

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfishy View Post
    "Dreadfully Bad Spec"
    Nice but too long. Cut it to 4 letter at most.

Shield of Telara

"***********Spec" 51 ranger that has the mathos faction pet with them at all times.

PV Spec for short.. use your imagination
    Last edited by StrifeV; 09-12-2011 at 09:43 AM.
    Snuggles - R40 Rogue : Snugglybear - R36 Mage
    <The Purge> - Seastone Server

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post

Arent you vain.

I hate to burst your bubble, but I think someone already claimed and named being responsible for everyone claiming and naming specs. I think they called it the ******-effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahrken View Post
    Arent you vain.
    News at 11.

Rift Disciple

I'm taking the liberty of entering Swordfishy into the contest with his suggestion shortened to DBad spec just cause i feel like it. So thats the first contestant.
    Last edited by dreadcall; 09-12-2011 at 11:06 AM.

+ Reply to Thread