+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Since i cant kill anything in PvP i am leeching in Stealth..

Telaran

Default Since i cant kill anything in PvP i am leeching in Stealth..

Since i am dieing in 2 seconds and never mind what class combo i choose i am just leeching in stealth mode.

not that i think its great no, i have no other choice.

I cant kill any healer, its a joke for me to even attack them.. they never loose any HP

I cant kill any Warrior anyways, they kill me in 2-3 Hits doing 5000 Damage

I cant kill a Mage because they 99% have selfheals and kill me in a few seconds

I can kill another Rogue if lucky because they are in the same boat as i am

As Marksman i could do damage if i had more Armor Penetration, most hits are reduced by 50+%

As Assassin i can try to attack someone but i am not getting very far usually

It cant be just me and my lousy playstyle theres one reason why > When i play my Cleric i almost never die......

Rogues need help urgend they should shock and fear other classes if they unstealth. At the current state of Rogues, all other classes just get a free kill and some laughings..

Soulwalker

Play a bard sometime, that way you will atleast help

Run around spamming Eradicate, and pop your cooldowns once every couple of minutes to irritate a warrior while someone else does some proper damage to him.

Rift Disciple

i feel mad sorry for rogues that are below rank 8.... let's face it.. even with outgearing the vast majority of players, i RARELY felt that my rank 8 rogue has single handedly won a WF or that the WF could have been easily lost without me (and trust me, i'm willing to bet that i'm 99.99% better than all of the players in this game). However, i can't even count the times a rank 8 mage or warrior or even cleric has single handedly won WFs.

If the rest of my team is doing well, i end up doing fairly well.. but if they are not.. i resort to being stealthed also and leeching and save myself both the headache and frustration, cause i know for certain i'm not an outcome of battle changer... Sadly though, the times i do best is in heavy Rogue enemy raids, where i can chain blood thirsty heals on their poor gimp souls.

I unsubbed already and got 1 day left on my account... However, i might resub after news of the PTS Rogue changes, but i'm not willing to bet on it either.
    The Guardians - UO ¬¬¬¬ RIP 2000
    Lagged Again - Lancelot- DAOC ¬¬¬ RIP 2003
    ----------------------------
    Pioneers of Competitive PvP.

Rift Disciple

Alas al this is true and even in 1.5 I can't see it changing radically

Sword of Telara

this is ********, Rogue's are doing ok, in Warfront.
    aye some souls, especialy melee types haveing hard time, but with 1.5 they will start to show up.

I play Rank 5 Rogue, so i know what i'am talking about.

Telaran

Marksmen are killing machines. With barbed shot, silence and IHnR as well as pushbacks and great kiting potential you can do a LOT of damage, against all classes.
    Coupled with Sin you also get blind and stun as well as stealth. It is an excellent killing machine.

Rift Disciple

Wearing R6 PvP-Armor and Relic-Raidweapons and getting out-dps´d by a warrior on range from 100% to 0% while he is bunnyhopping at 20 meters is just bad game-design. This happens with all rogue-rangespecs and without any heal involved except the few times, where they are 2h and bad equipped und my IHnR is active. There it gets close. Again except he begins to make it serious and begins to melee...
    Then i run away, reskill NB/RS/Inf and kill him.
    Its anoying that i have to pick out soft targets and kill a bunch of healers and rogues while hoping that no range-warrior throws his sword at me and forcing my respawn ^^

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by htomeht View Post
    Marksmen are killing machines. With barbed shot, silence and IHnR as well as pushbacks and great kiting potential you can do a LOT of damage, against all classes.
    Coupled with Sin you also get blind and stun as well as stealth. It is an excellent killing machine.
    Although i don't usually like to feed trolls.. but you seem to be quite amusing.

out of curiousity, what is your main? and what rank is your rogue (assuming u got one)?
    The Guardians - UO ¬¬¬¬ RIP 2000
    Lagged Again - Lancelot- DAOC ¬¬¬ RIP 2003
    ----------------------------
    Pioneers of Competitive PvP.

Champion of Telara

Everyone in here should be ashamed for not telling the OP the truth.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by AndyPorter View Post
    Since i am dieing in 2 seconds and never mind what class combo i choose i am just leeching in stealth mode.

I cant kill any healer, its a joke for me to even attack them.. they never loose any HP

As Marksman i could do damage if i had more Armor Penetration, most hits are reduced by 50+%

It cant be just me and my lousy playstyle theres one reason why > When i play my Cleric i almost never die......

Rogues need help urgend they should shock and fear other classes if they unstealth. At the current state of Rogues, all other classes just get a free kill and some laughings..
    Sounds like a sad case of "I just cannot play my class very well and I rather QQ here than actually learn my class" suckage.

I'm not even Rank 8 myself, but I managed just as well. Sure, there are times when it's a hard to kill people, but I have no issues 1 vs 1 most of the time. Sure, certain Tank/Cleric specs are just about impossible, but 1.5 (hopefully) will correct that.

Quote Originally Posted by 3amroos View Post
    Although i don't usually like to feed trolls.. but you seem to be quite amusing.

out of curiousity, what is your main? and what rank is your rogue (assuming u got one)?
    he is talking about 1.5
    Quote Originally Posted by Torvax View Post
    Im an R8 Cleric.
    1 Rogue can annihilate 2 healing clerics together-Cross healing doesnt work against a rog. .

Quote Originally Posted by 3amroos View Post
    i feel mad sorry for rogues that are below rank 8.... let's face it.. even with outgearing the vast majority of players, i RARELY felt that my rank 8 rogue has single handedly won a WF or that the WF could have been easily lost without me (and trust me, i'm willing to bet that i'm 99.99% better than all of the players in this game). However, i can't even count the times a rank 8 mage or warrior or even cleric has single handedly won WFs.

If the rest of my team is doing well, i end up doing fairly well.. but if they are not.. i resort to being stealthed also and leeching and save myself both the headache and frustration, cause i know for certain i'm not an outcome of battle changer... Sadly though, the times i do best is in heavy Rogue enemy raids, where i can chain blood thirsty heals on their poor gimp souls.

I unsubbed already and got 1 day left on my account... However, i might resub after news of the PTS Rogue changes, but i'm not willing to bet on it either.
    Do you have split personality? you are saying that you are better then most and that you are useless in the same sentence.

1. Try the running spec and feel like a hero/god...
    2. Try 44nb/BD and feel like a warrior by charging into 20 people.
    3. Try defending as sin and feel like you just saved your team.
    Last edited by Blays; 09-12-2011 at 06:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torvax View Post
    Im an R8 Cleric.
    1 Rogue can annihilate 2 healing clerics together-Cross healing doesnt work against a rog. .

i'm willing to bet that i'm 99.99% better than all of the players in this game
    I am sure you would lose that bet.

For one thing, you never even considered creating a RiftStalker and running stones in Port Scion at 30 pts a pop. That adds up... and it takes skill. You just started leeching because you couldn't be a special star in the battle.

Where you need to improve in Rift PvP is understanding that it is not a 1v1 FPS game: it is a team effort...like a football game, really. You need lineman, and not just quarterbacks and receivers.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyPorter View Post

Just unsub man alot of great games coming out in the next few weeks to hold you over. It's been 6+ months of this BS and now they want to fix it but its to late for many players.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast