+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MM for E:WS

Rift Disciple

Default MM for E:WS

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...k.M.E0tRqdAudo

Run this if you want to live, just did 6 x E:WS in a row not dieing and spending 90% og the time shooting at stuff, oh yeah and we lost 2 of the 6, one so bad that oure side only got 2 KB's I got one of them and still did not give a single point to the other side.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Rosspring View Post
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...k.M.E0tRqdAudo

Run this if you want to live, just did 6 x E:WS in a row not dieing and spending 90% og the time shooting at stuff, oh yeah and we lost 2 of the 6, one so bad that oure side only got 2 KB's I got one of them and still did not give a single point to the other side.
    To me, MM's are ez favor atm. This build does nothing to help against my Assassin build. However, I expect the 1.5 patch to change all that. Maybe...lol

I can't really see how this silly build boosted your survivability just by 1 point in "Evading Thoughts" ? All you did is wasted your points into something as useless as "Sleight of Hand" when you have "Eradicate" with your 44 MM... And "Pardon the Interruption" is MM's "Deaden"
    Lol you get 1% more dmg mitigation if you go up the RS tree into "Exceptional Resilience" and u get a bonus 15% ap + endurance self buff... So what's the point if your build ?
    Last edited by PORTERR; 09-11-2011 at 06:35 PM.

Blightweald EU
    STORM
    Rogue

Rift Disciple

20 point in INF for perma stealth, and you thinke we can have 2 many interuptions? deaden is only 5 sec on a 15 sec CD, and you have to time it just right.

Again this is for E:WS, if you are winning follow the pack or run stones, if loseing use your movement to fall back to the stream of pll comming out of you spawn point.

In INF only the 15 points that gives you Pardon the "Interruption" are fixed, the last 5 dont really care, and RS is ONLY there for the port, if you have a RB on your ***, you need to pop all you movment, one retreat or one 'port and he is on you again righe away, pop 2 or 3 back to back and most ly he gives up, if he does not, keep running and pop stealth.

Point of the build is not standing still and getting hit, if you are taking damage move out of range, moving 35m in 2 GCD will save your *** MUCH more then a few % damage medigation.

Regarding the assassin, yes if I am alone I am dead, but standing in the main pack in E:WS I am getting some healing, and why would you go for a MM when he is not standing still, there is a caster right next to him standing still? here is how it whent the few times it happened, I get hit, I run away, I start debuffing you and move to healers until I see green numbers, green numbers > assassin.

Plane Touched

20 point in INF for perma stealth, and you thinke we can have 2 many interuptions? deaden is only 5 sec on a 15 sec CD, and you have to time it just right.

Again this is for E:WS, if you are winning follow the pack or run stones, if loseing use your movement to fall back to the stream of pll comming out of you spawn point.

In INF only the 15 points that gives you Pardon the "Interruption" are fixed, the last 5 dont really care, and RS is ONLY there for the port, if you have a RB on your ***, you need to pop all you movment, one retreat or one 'port and he is on you again righe away, pop 2 or 3 back to back and most ly he gives up, if he does not, keep running and pop stealth.

Point of the build is not standing still and getting hit, if you are taking damage move out of range, moving 35m in 2 GCD will save your *** MUCH more then a few % damage medigation.

Regarding the assassin, yes if I am alone I am dead, but standing in the main pack in E:WS I am getting some healing, and why would you go for a MM when he is not standing still, there is a caster right next to him standing still? here is how it whent the few times it happened, I get hit, I run away, I start debuffing you and move to healers until I see green numbers, green numbers > assassin.
    Anyone in a pack of healers will usually live, but I even managed to kill people in those situations (insert Gas joke here). MMs are normally away from pack since they prefer long range which makes them fodder for me. And running away is just not going to happen when snared.

Like said earlier, the new MM soul (PTS 1.5) might help some, but I honestly don't see it against any good assassin. Trion is trying new combos and I am liking a couple already w/ my Assassin spec. I can't wait to test them.

Rift Disciple

Break free is macroed to all movment skills, so the "oh ****" pressing of bottons will work, if CD's are up.

Yeah great new stuff comming in 1.5, only posting this spec cos things will change in 1.5.

1.5 Rogue = .88 magnum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQvtfHJZTUc

Are you trying to mix stone-runner build with a MM dps build ? Erm thats not gona work out very well for you... As a result you get ****ty dps meaning you can't kill anything but a PvE noob, you can't run stones like stone-runner specs do coz u lack survivability as well mobility by not having all the RS teleports... If you want to stay mobile and move around constantly while having a good dps you should try 40MM/15INF/11Sin build or NB instead of sin if you have enough Physical Crit from your gear. You should choose whatever role you want to play, you can go for an Eradicate spam utility role if you feel it's gona b usefull for your team (but i would go bard for support unless there's already a couple bards). I'm not trying to say that you're doing it all wrong, i'm just trying to share some of my experience with you, coz there are so many rogues that don't know how to play their class and blame it all on Trion (don't get me wrong, I still think that rogues need a little buff).

Blightweald EU
    STORM
    Rogue

Rift Disciple

Again E:WS, not for anyother WF, I have run all 3 stones in E:WS, when you get one, the next one spawns almost as soon as you ride back so you might as well get that one, and only having to cross half the map from the middel almost to short a run to burn all the CD's of a full running spec, getting stones from the enemy base is another problem, but E:WS is all about controling the middle.

Yeah don't get that spec, you MAY get higher DPS, but I finde as a MM that I burst and then eradicate intil my CD are back up, no eradicate so you have to just do crap DPS insted of helping your team.

Lets say that you are losing the first clash in a E:WS, your guys are dropping and you have to get away from that RB warrior who is gonna **** you up, retreat alone if not going to do it, retreat + shadow shift WILL let you get away, It is a meta game where you win if you don't die, and you get to piss off some warriors, also shadow shift has saved me so many times becos you go forward you sometimes drop out of the bottom of the enemys screen.

It is not a 2 botten spec, I use about 16 keys to get the most out of it.

44mm/22sin is better
    <Bastion>
    Rogue tank

Rift Disciple

How?

I can see going 21 in *** for the fast moving permastealth and 5% crit is not bad, but then you are giving up a interupt and a 50% healing debuff, are you going to sneek into melee? with a MM?

How?

I can see going 21 in *** for the fast moving permastealth and 5% crit is not bad, but then you are giving up a interupt and a 50% healing debuff, are you going to sneek into melee? with a MM?
    Believe it or not, paralyzing strike MM is actually a thing. It makes me giggle, lol. No wonder people think rogues are bads.
    ~Quiescent

+ Reply to Thread