+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Rift devs?

Plane Touched

Default Rift devs?

So the most logical answer I can come up with is that a high percentage of devs got rolled by good rogues in multiple games, especially the warrior devs. So we will never be on an equal level with anyone, but allways the second rate calling.

Quote Originally Posted by Madaam View Post
    So the most logical answer I can come up with is that a high percentage of devs got rolled by good rogues in multiple games, especially the warrior devs. So we will never be on an equal level with anyone, but allways the second rate calling.
    Trade you a geared out r8 mage for a geared out r8 rogue any day. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Shhhh View Post
    id give anything for an R8 warrior, just not going to put the time in since mine is R1
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    id give anything for an R8 warrior, just not going to put the time in since mine is R1
    haha yea I think everyone would want to trade for a warrior I was trying to just improve a little on going to a rogue not trade in a ford focus for a ferrari that drives itself.
    Last edited by Shhhh; 09-11-2011 at 08:00 AM.

Plane Touched

Yeah thats the fix they should implement for everyone in 1.5, allow you to trade in char for a war with equal gear.

God, yes.

I want more ****ty players on warriors thinking they're invulnerable and can kill everything.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyera View Post
    God, yes.

I want more ****ty players on warriors thinking they're invulnerable and can kill everything.
    Yea would be hard to manage the complexities of a warrior coming from a mage or a rogue...

Last edited by Shhhh; 09-11-2011 at 08:08 AM.

Yea would be hard to manage the complexities of a warrior coming from a mage or a rogue...

You'd think that it'd be easy, but the number of people that say "LOL ROGUE/MAGE SUX I REROLLED TO WARRIOR AND IT'S AMAZING" and play like pure **** is quite astounding.

Of course, they were likely garbage on the other callings too.

But please, go ahead and reroll!

(Edit: I can tell you the P8 mages have been more of a problem for me, at least outside of 1v1 situations, like OPvP/warfronts, than the P8 warriors.)
    Last edited by Kyera; 09-11-2011 at 08:20 AM.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Plane Touched

Heres a simple formula all bads follow.

If X class kills me in WF i will reroll that class ......until X class kills me then i will reroll that class.

Quote Originally Posted by yayoh View Post
    Heres a simple formula all bads follow.

If X class kills me in WF i will reroll that class ......until X class kills me then i will reroll that class.
    So it's changed to "I'm rock, nerf scissors, brb rerolling paper"?

Nah I actually care more about raids. I only pvpd in this game to get gear to help progress in HK. Had I known mage would be lightyears away from warrior dps in raids I would've never played it. So my wanting to trade for a rogue or a warrior is actually regarding raiding. I'm tired of this mage bs. And even rogue bs is still better to deal with.

I have 319 focus with r8 gear on as a mage, and full ros / gs set with both legendary weapons if anyone who thinks mage is better than either wants to swap. Lets do it.
    Last edited by Shhhh; 09-11-2011 at 08:23 AM.

Oh, well yeah, warrior ftw for raids obv.

coming from someone with a lvl 50 of each calling except mage, my cleric owns as a healer in wfs and my warrior literally walks over everyone except chlorolocks, my rogue... my rogue dies to everyone except other rogues.

healing not my thing, but clerics are jesus right now with serendipity (which fortunately got nerfed in 1.5 in half or more depending on gear). but warriors are still insane in 1.5 as they are now, anyone who says/thinks otherwise is a warrior and has only played a warrior and thus has a narrowminded view.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

I don't know what happened, but lately I am rolling equally geared warriors with ease. I think the valor changes really hit them like a truck. Still can't kill a R8 warrior, but I can kill R6s so I'm happy. Maybe once I get R6 I'll be able to kill R8s.
    Got an itch for anime? Visit my anime thread here!
    Nexiga
    Retired from Rift

Banned

I'd trade a r8 rogue for a r8 mage in a heartbeat.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast