+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Open your eyes

Default Open your eyes

Open your eyes, how much are you going to take before you notice what is going on? Rogues are not going to get fixed. Its all a test to see how much crap you can tolerate. Dev's are having a right laugh at all the Rogue players right now.

Rift Disciple Plushy Chestburster's Avatar

Shut up.

FEKK /10char
    I played a Cleric before it was cool...

Belphagore
    Level 50 Cleric

I want my 10% chance to crit back trion! Give me my 400 ap back while you are at it!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

yeh..i feel the same way as you do Zyzyx. I have no idea if I will resub at this point.

I only level one toon, because I can't stand the leveling idea where the game doesnt start til max level, and I find it boring to level..but thats just my opinion

So i'm basically stuck with the rogue and so fucn tired of this roller coaster we have been on since launch. I have always been a rogue type player since my days of DAoC/vanilla wow and I've just gotten fed up with all this nonsense trion has been shoving down the pipes of rogue players. When will they bring the true meaning of playing a rogue back. who knows

Im just frustrated. They nerf our pvp gear in pve..okay so i got over that one..then they make all these drastic changes to the rogue calling and it sparked my interest back. I even went and bought a 2 month card because of these changes (havent scratched the code yet so its returnable). Now they hit us with another nerf due to stat allocation. I for one am so tired of wasting time for an in game item that just gets wrecked a few weeks down the road.

hopefully they will seriously re-thunk there entire perspective on us rogues and give us a fucn break and stop ramming that shaft so far up our ***.
    Last edited by Spungey; 09-11-2011 at 06:37 AM.
    "TO PRO PHYS HEALS FOR JUUUU"

(Vanilla: Spongey@Keenblade "Nexilis")
    (Nightmare Tide: Excuse@Deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Plushy Chestburster View Post
    Shut up.

FEKK /10char
    Agree 100% - it's test. I don't care if all my stats are 0, all that matters to me is where my dps is at the end of all the adjustments.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Mayi View Post
    Agree 100% - it's test. I don't care if all my stats are 0, all that matters to me is where my dps is at the end of all the adjustments.
    At this rate it will be closer to zero than any alternative.

Plane Touched

I seriously think they went insane at Trion ever since the pvp hotfix. Really liked this game/company until that day..

What is with people thinking everything that goes to PTS is going live?

Elrar spawned Greenscale on me in Meridian = gg trion putting raid bosses in starter zones your game sucks

I was on PTS last night and had 41 attack power. People think these changes are real?
    Last edited by Ianto Jones; 09-11-2011 at 08:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post

Elrar spawned Greenscale on me in Meridian = gg trion putting raid bosses in starter zones your game sucks

I was on PTS last night and had 41 attack power. People think these changes are real?
    AP nerf put on pts and sent to live less than 24 hours later

THIS AFFECTS US.

EDIT: clarification the ap nerf on 9/1 not the ap from str/dex going to spell power
    Last edited by Zyzyx; 09-11-2011 at 08:21 AM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Dunharrow's Avatar

News Flash: Most things that go on the PTS wind up going live. If we don't address issues when they are on PTS, then they will go live. Why is that concept so difficult for you mouthbreathers?

Quote Originally Posted by Dunharrow View Post
    News Flash: Most things that go on the PTS wind up going live. If we don't address issues when they are on PTS, then they will go live. Why is that concept so difficult for you mouthbreathers?
    Shouldn't you be updating your guides for this new world where Rogues have 100 AP and 2% crit? Or maybe you could read the dev tracker.

Plane Touched

Shouldn't you be updating your guides for this new world where Rogues have 100 AP and 2% crit? Or maybe you could read the dev tracker.
    Or at this rate he can make a blog post stating how horrible this blanket nerfing, knee-jerk reaction company is and save people time and money.

But instead of wasting his time, he is trying to lobby against these ******** changes in the first place and trying to help, unlike I have seen your troll *** do.

The dev tracker is telling us to panic!

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Zyzyx View Post
    The dev tracker is telling us to panic!
    This times 10!!! Look we all know if this was a warrior nerf they would have rolled back the test server. And why dont they roll back the test server? its the test server... you cant test crap when you put up a load over a weekend with all the stats messed up to heck and back....

But yeah no big deal.. 1 hour and this whole mess could be fixed with a roll back.. no roll back means they just dont see this as a big deal.. which means it could very easily go live as is....

Quote Originally Posted by Mayi View Post
    If you don't speak up on PTS feedback or forums, they will assume 0 stats are fine and they WILL PUT IT ON LIVE. Same goes for other changes.
    Last edited by Shroomkin; 09-11-2011 at 09:40 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast