+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: People with the MM crystal on PTS, parse the Electrified Munitions and observe.

Champion of Telara

Default People with the MM crystal on PTS, parse the Electrified Munitions and observe.

As the title says full HK relic gear, +MM crystal (It has been changed)

Do note that AP is certainly bugged so there couldnt be any proper testing this is just for the electrified munitions and how changed MM is right now on the PTS.

51 MM/15 Sin

49MM/17 Sin

46MM/20 Sin

51MM: Highest hit: 1009

The 20% extra damage from the Silver Tip makes it hit for highest 1k it scales from 600-700 to 900-1k all the time.

49MM/17 Sin and 46MM/20 Sin: Both around 800 46 version 850 sometimes.

Baneful doesnt scale it as well as it should, seems like 3-4 points is like Baneful

Crit different is non- existant in 49 vs 51 spec even with the 20% extra critical (On the dummy..On the raid its obviously not the case)

When AP is fixed during the next couple of days, need to parse this properly.

51MM can pull 1.6k easily (basically a burst of 1.8k-2k sustained for a minute from cd's and then drops logically to 1.550-1.6k) and thats with 300AP instead of 1.3k AP its supposed to have.

My only concern is that Electrified Munitions hits too hard (700 max hit on 51MM without the crystal, 1k with the crystal ) so its kinda OP since everyone can get it and since it doesnt scale with gear..

Anyways hopefully we can parse this properly when AP is fixed and the shots wont hit like you are wearing a T2 weapon ;D
    Last edited by potis; 09-10-2011 at 05:58 PM.

Champion of Telara

Edit timer..

Remember bugged AP! Full HK gear + MM Crystal

51 MM 15 Sin:712 Swift Shot crit, 700-1k Munitions, Silver Tip +Electrified

49 MM 17 Sin: 712 Swift Shot crit, 550-800 Munitions, Electrified + the new 25% ignore armor one, i forgot the name.

This is without AP though, so need to wait for stuff to get fixed and parse properly.

Champion of Telara

Electrified Munitions SCALE with the Weapon DPS afterall.

41.7 DPS from the Saga Quest: highest around 500 (No crystal)

Relic from HK: Highest around 720 (No crystal)

MM is looking very promising with this change for PvE, no idea how this affects PvP since with a:

41.7 DPS weapon its an extra 280-500 Air Attack at 51 points.
    Last edited by potis; 09-10-2011 at 06:11 PM.

Could you post the effects of the new MM crystal if it has changed for those of us who dont have it?

(Gear)

RIFT Fan Site Operator Dunharrow's Avatar

I think you're wasting your time with DPS parses at this point. I am interested in functionality, and especially with spec possibilities with the juggling of abilty locations. Too many weird bugs going on with the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Adnoz View Post
    Could you post the effects of the new MM crystal if it has changed for those of us who dont have it?
    2/2 Still the same reduce energy cost of marksman ability by 10%.
    4/4 New: Increase Electrified Munition damage by 50%

Since Electrified Munition scales with weapon, it would be an awesome viable PVE ranged spec. Just hope people don't QQ over it on PVP saying the damage is unhealable, or now they have to deal with MM Rogue AND Warriors.
    Last edited by Shroomkin; 09-10-2011 at 07:39 PM.

can you give us dps numbers no one cares how big your one ability hits for until it can one shot ppl in pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

if we are forced to play 51pt builds to range dps im done. any noob can come up with a 51pt spec and they are all noob and require no finesse.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Vos
    Soulwalker

51mm/15nb

572 dps with legendary hk + crystal

T1 raid gear (verdant archbow)
    265dps
    Last edited by Vos; 09-10-2011 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    if we are forced to play 51pt builds to range dps im done. any noob can come up with a 51pt spec and they are all noob and require no finesse.
    In what way do your 1-2 button spam builds require finesse?

(Gear)

Exactly. Anyone has access to the internetz where countless guides about specs and rotations are posted, including his 2 button hoko spec.

I don't see a problem with 51pt specs.

Zing
    10char

Champion of Telara Elric-merren's Avatar

I agree that allowing 51 point builds to be viable is a good start sicne we have them with that much points into a tree t should be worth the spent points to use it, yet we need more talents that would synergy with the souls better to make hybrids just as viable as well. That way you are not going to be forced into a specc out of need by playstyle, though there will always be those that min/max and think everyone needs to even outside of progression raiding.

I'm pretty sure that he means creating the spec. He believes it took ingenuity to create his spec, and it sorta did I guess. But because this is the interwebs, having a "secret" spec that's superepicawesome isn't possible.
    ~Quiescent

Champion of Telara Elric-merren's Avatar

Not really sure you can call it finesse really making a specc, mostly because you look for talents and abbilities that buff your primary form of damage or role, while also getting survival tools hwere you can. The design, function, as well as how it is excuted might be able to have finesse though. The same with 51 point speccs the style of fighting can have a finesse to it even though it is not as dynamic as a hybrid can be.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast