+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are these Bug's/broken or not intended on PTS

Default Are these Bug's/broken or not intended on PTS

Okay..so I was playing around with the MM and Sab tree earlier and the skill in the MM tree that makes ranged weapon attacks hit harder if you stand still and also the 25% armor reduction not apply to sab charges. From what i've always understood, is that if your at range, your bombs are off your ranged weapon.

So why isnt this applying to the sab charges from range. I would like to know if this is the way its suppose to be or is something flawed atm with the sab charge calculations

For example: Improved Blast Charge ignores 50% armor so I did a test and when i spec'd into MM for the melee and ranged attacks to ignore 25% armor there was no change in my Blast Charge. It crit for the exact same as though I didnt have the points in it. Thats 75% of there armor ignored which seems like that should stack. Maybe not..Hopefully some devs can look into this or atleast clarify why its not working!

I did submit a bug report as well

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Spungey View Post
    Okay..so I was playing around with the MM and Sab tree earlier and the skill in the MM tree that makes ranged weapon attacks hit harder if you stand still and also the 25% armor reduction not apply to sab charges. From what i've always understood, is that if your at range, your bombs are off your ranged weapon.

So why isnt this applying to the sab charges from range. I would like to know if this is the way its suppose to be or is something flawed atm with the sab charge calculations

For example: Improved Blast Charge ignores 50% armor so I did a test and when i spec'd into MM for the melee and ranged attacks to ignore 25% armor there was no change in my Blast Charge. It crit for the exact same as though I didnt have the points in it. Thats 75% of there armor ignored which seems like that should stack. Maybe not..Hopefully some devs can look into this or atleast clarify why its not working!

I did submit a bug report as well
    Detonate says it requires "Any Weapon" only abilities that say "Ranged Weapon" would qualify for the additional armor bypass..

Plus the damage since it is caused by bombs means the source of the damage is technically within melee range anyways
    "Power is neccessary because conflict will never dissappear"

+ Reply to Thread