+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stupid question about poisons/weapon enchants

Shadowlander

Default Stupid question about poisons/weapon enchants

I've got a stupid question about poison or weapon enchant abilities. If you only have 1 buff active, will it proc twice as often? For example, if you only have Leeching Poison on, will you get healed twice as often?

With the changes to Leeching Poison and poison skills in general on the PTS, I'm wondering if designing a spec around Leeching Poison might be a leveling build alternative to going 13 in RS for Rift Scavenger. Instead of being healed when a mob dies, I'm wondering if the poison changes would be enough to keep your health up without having to worry about keeping 5 combo points on the target.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Wandatin View Post
    I've got a stupid question about poison or weapon enchant abilities. If you only have 1 buff active, will it proc twice as often? For example, if you only have Leeching Poison on, will you get healed twice as often?

With the changes to Leeching Poison and poison skills in general on the PTS, I'm wondering if designing a spec around Leeching Poison might be a leveling build alternative to going 13 in RS for Rift Scavenger. Instead of being healed when a mob dies, I'm wondering if the poison changes would be enough to keep your health up without having to worry about keeping 5 combo points on the target.
    No .But if you want more survability in 1.5 you may at least want to spec 6 points into bard for the regeneration,This with the leeching poison effect seems to help a bit on solo.

+ Reply to Thread