+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: To all the people saying their quitting the game...

Soulwalker

Default To all the people saying their quitting the game...

Guess what, no one gives a flying fruity pop that you are. If you don't like playing a rogue, that's fine rack off and roll another class or quit, but do so silently.

People come to forums to see constructive posts, be it up and coming changes, things that work, things that don't work.

Yes there is massive issues with the limited viablity of certain souls for rogues, for both PVE and PVP, but for the love of God, Jesus and the Easter Bunny be constructive when posting about it.

This gets you no where:

X soul if fubar i am quitting on x day of x month because my sub runs out.

This might get you some where and help people reading to see where your coming from:

X soul is not working as I expected, because of X reason. Possible changes that could help it might be XXX.

Do that you get a fair discussion going on about it and come across as being some one help to both your cause and others.

So please for the love of all things rogue like think before you post else you can make more pointless posts like this one I've just made.

Enjoy your rogue, if not enjoy the people around you that is where you will find sanity when you think your class is fubar.

after playing on 1.5 i resubbed, things are looking good for us.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

What exactly are they fixing with rouge in 1.5?

Champion

In an internet far far away there was a forum were people come to not just get their dose of ****s-and-giggle as they troll with their live.. but live to troll a man points out people posting about quitting the game as an annoyance...

*starts the slow clap*
    Last edited by garethh; 09-08-2011 at 06:57 PM.

Plane Touched

Truth is the people saying that never planned on leaving.

They just cling to whatever attention they can get from the forums.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by yayoh View Post

Yes there are people who post on the forums for attention... i don't see how that's any more interesting of an idea than the sky is blue.. anyways, for being constructive's sake i'll point out the part that you are missing is that there are also people who say they are leaving who will be soarly missed and hearing about them leaving is.. well... pretty sad... and they do actually leave...
    Last edited by garethh; 09-08-2011 at 07:12 PM.

i post on forums cause of boredom at work, the attention was a fluke.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    Jesus man, you just made a post implying that you get a lot of attention, thus creating more.
    You're the definition of egocentrism and neediness. no one was talking about you so please get over yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    Warriors are on par with cleric and rogue tanking
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    Rogues can out mitigate warriors damage (And they have 1 tanking soul, go figure.)

Plane Touched

lol hoko is pretty much the definition of my statement.

Quote Originally Posted by ykicka View Post

This might get you some where and help people reading to see where your coming from:

X soul is not working as I expected, because of X reason. Possible changes that could help it might be XXX.

Do that you get a fair discussion going on about it and come across as being some one help to both your cause and others.
    Bards have been spouting ideas since the beginning on what could make the class better or more enjoyable. There have been pages and pages worth of discussion about it. Never a word from a dev, and the only changes we do see are nerfs.
    So, after 6 months of "politely suggesting with constructive posts" I am about at my limit. Tell me, what do you suggest? What should I do? ..make another class? well I have one, problem is, we already have half a raid worth of that class because they are so f*cking OP with everything they do (cleric). Quit quietly and sulk away? I play with my hubby, this is our down time together, and he enjoys his faceroll warrior. I do not blame any rogue at this point for their I quit posts due to this gimped calling.
    *awaits your words of wisdom*

Forums provide us with an amazing opportunity to communicate complex theories, emotions and opinions to each other, 10 words at a time, in broken English, and then rage at each other for a resounding lack of understanding by anyone attempting to decipher enigmatically vague statements about class balance, game mechanics, or genuine emotional imbalance.

Also insomnia is what drives me to delve into these godforsaken pissbuckets. It also explains the terrible hyperbole in the last paragraph.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by joker225 View Post
    What exactly are they fixing with rouge in 1.5?
    They're increasing the number of red particles in the base color.

problem is if you look back there are tons of post by people with exactley what you are saying sould x is jacked you could do x to fix it.. the main issue is we get no feedback from the rogue mod on changes or anything so why even bother? on other forums I have seen suggestions people have made actually taken into account and I have also seen mods on there forums sticky known issues with the class and what they were working on.. on our forum we get none of that so why waste the time in doing what you are suggesting when no one listens? its easier to just post rogues suck and need help I'm leaving.... and like hoko said a lot of people just post at work when they have free time(i know 75% of my posts are)
    Last edited by sanosuke; 09-09-2011 at 02:54 AM.
    Warfronts need segregation of the Tiers. 1-5 and 6-8 or pre-50 pvp will be the most enjoyable PVP in the game.
    Run and Gun My *Boomstick* MM PVP Guide
    The Night Bomber PVP Spec + Rogue PVP Guide Compilation
    Blood and Fire Sin/NB PVP Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    True. True.
    Still 1:30 hour to go...

OR maybe a lot of us said, we're leaving without some of these issues being fixed, and Trion have been fair and done so and the changes at least worth me paying for another month to see how these issues have helped.

I'm not really all that sure what would be so hard to grasp about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Arzo View Post
    Jesus man, you just made a post implying that you get a lot of attention, thus creating more.
    You're the definition of egocentrism and neediness. no one was talking about you so please get over yourself.
    lol hoko is pretty much the definition of my statement.
    I think it's pretty fair to say that without Hoko posting here, Rogue's would have at least one less viable PVE DPS build so I think I can put up with a few more of his posts and a little less of yours if I was forced to pick.
    Last edited by TiberiusMonkey; 09-09-2011 at 03:27 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast