+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which hoko spec to go?

Soulwalker

Default Which hoko spec to go?

If I#m correct, there should be around 3 hoko specs out there ( 1.0 2.0 3.0 ), but which one is capable of doing the most dps? i want to try something else then sabdancer :P

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by triplenippel View Post
    If I#m correct, there should be around 3 hoko specs out there ( 1.0 2.0 3.0 ), but which one is capable of doing the most dps? i want to try something else then sabdancer :P
    Suggest waiting until 1.5 rolls out.

for now 2.0 still works in HK, little behind sabdancer but still competitive, can beat ppl on murdantix, prime and keep up with them on sicaron.

also the 1 button macro from 1.0 is the best, no fuss, no though involved, just spam! at these gear lvls it was like a 16-20dps loss by going 1 button vs 2 buttons and perfect rotation, that's not enough to worry bout it imo.

but no worries, they are fixing pets in 1.5!!! pet scaling is full of win now!

will probably switch to the raptor come 1.5 tho, there are some good wolf specs too, will see what ends up #1 with more testing!!! 1.5 is exciting lol.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Soulwalker

hopefully we get some nice changes^^
    and thank you for the answer

RIFT Fan Site Operator Dunharrow's Avatar

In 1.5 I'm going to commandeer one of the hoko specs and call it the Dunhoko spec. It will be glorious.

Champion of Telara

Just don't let the balls touch.

it's not hoko spec unless it has the wolf, that is the signature hoko fixture! also charge is nice, but with synergy from other trees, who knows? im liking ranged ranger.

if i had to make a guess without making a guide macros or anything else. the next hoko spec will probably look like http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...f0ekRo.x0x0V0V using the wolf!

edit: old school sozu rotation looks about right if anyone wants to test this while i am at work.
    Last edited by Hokonoso; 09-08-2011 at 06:06 AM.
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™

RIFT Fan Site Operator Dunharrow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    it's not hoko spec unless it has the wolf, that is the signature hoko fixture! also charge is nice, but with synergy from other trees, who knows? im liking ranged ranger.

if i had to make a guess without making a guide macros or anything else. the next hoko spec will probably look like http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...f0ekRo.x0x0V0V using the wolf!

edit: old school sozu rotation looks about right if anyone wants to test this while i am at work.
    WTB invites from Hokobot on test. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunharrow View Post
    WTB invites from Hokobot on test. Thanks.
    lol just send me a tell, ill have him up when i get home today, but last night i had to raid on my bot account so had to log it off :P

+ Reply to Thread