+ Reply to Thread

Thread: no one else think this is overpowered?

Rift Disciple

Default no one else think this is overpowered?

warrior eight (8) point ability; Burning blood When you are struck by a critical hit your fiery blood deals 30% of your Strength as Fire damage.

i have hit myself for over 300 damage due to this obsene move, a high armored class with a ton of health getting a move like this is just wrong.... it will proc for 300 off every crit even auto attack crits that hit for like 50....
    i7 2600k @5.6 1.45v load line extreme
    p8pdelux phase exetreme
    crucial SSD 355 mbs read 70/write
    samsung 2tb hdd
    2x Hd5970 toxic 1000/1200 (only 2 gpu in use for rift)
    8gb ddr3 corsair vengance
    win7 64bit

Qia

Quote Originally Posted by direwind View Post
    warrior eight (8) point ability; Burning blood When you are struck by a critical hit your fiery blood deals 30% of your Strength as Fire damage.

i have hit myself for over 300 damage due to this obsene move, a high armored class with a ton of health getting a move like this is just wrong.... it will proc for 300 off every crit even auto attack crits that hit for like 50....
    I think most Rogues are annoyed by RB 51 Ability that kills them while RB is afk.
    I think most Rogues are annoyed by 10k HP mages, immortal clerics and high mitigation warriors.
    I think most Rogues are annoyed that they do 1% of everyone alse damage.
    I think most Rogues are annoyed that they need to play Bard/Runner/Eradicate spec in PvP.

Don't worry though, it will change with patch.
    But to be honest I never thought about that ability. There is so many things to cry about it never came to my mind.

EDIT: Yes, it's almost same madness as Warlock armor from Rank 8 mages hitting for like 60-80 damage on every single auto attack. My auto attack of course does like 50 damage to him. So every auto attack I do is bad for me. Not to mention the armor also heals him.
    Last edited by Qia; 09-08-2011 at 01:15 AM.

+ Reply to Thread