+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: some PTS parses

Default some PTS parses

no pics for now, if u want pics ill post em, just straight #s and length of parse for now due to laziness

using relic gear but no synergy crystals so parses are not scewed by them

Sabstab: 2:29 parse - 1632.50 dps

Hoko spec + expose weakness: 2:26 parse - 1581.64 dps

41ranger 20mm 5rs with 2 button rotation: 2:19 parse - 1631.37 dps (pet did 204.73)

Double Yew Tee Eff?

basically the 40% extra AP is insane with max gear, my dps was consistently over my sab parse till i got energy starved (no tablet, just fervor), in a raid setting this should beat sabodancer. the new munitions are OP!!! and this is without assassin in build lol

38nb/20sin/8rs non optimzied i dunno wtf im doing rotation: 2:41 prase - 1703.32 dps

fun times, nb looking very good.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    no pics for now, if u want pics ill post em, just straight #s and length of parse for now due to laziness

41ranger 20mm 5rs with 2 button rotation: 2:19 parse - 1631.37 dps (pet did 204.73)

Double Yew Tee Eff?

basically the 40% extra AP is insane with max gear, my dps was consistently over my sab parse till i got energy starved (no tablet, just fervor), in a raid setting this should beat sabodancer. the new munitions are OP!!! and this is without assassin in build lol

38nb/20sin/8rs non optimzied i dunno wtf im doing rotation: 2:41 prase - 1703.32 dps

Were you keeping shadow fire up during that ranger parse?

RIFT Fan Site Operator Dunharrow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post

Double Yew Tee Eff?

I parsed highest with NB as well. Same point allocation. What buffs did you have, if any?
    Last edited by Dunharrow; 09-07-2011 at 02:24 PM.

Hey Hoko,

Have you tried that ranged spec against the old Sozu spec?

Im curious which would win out after Magnify pain and Expose weakness are included in the spec. (id expect to see a small loss on paper.... but.... yeah.)

Given i guess the point of the RS sub spec getting complete value from AP, where in the traditional soku build there is a reliance on hard hitting crits...
    Last edited by Warhaz; 09-07-2011 at 02:27 PM.

Telaran

Im extremely happy that rogues may actualy get some flexibility but the lazy side of me is not looking forward to endless respecs and testing to come lol.

Champion of Telara

Same here with the NB spec, it parsed quite high but my european latency on PTS doesnt help at all.

Only annoying part about NB as hoko said.

"Dont know what the **** i am doing" , too many **** to look out/keep up on NB it becomes annoying ;D

Sword of Telara

woot! return of the nightblade. anything with a more bladedancer heavy build?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Warhaz View Post
    Hey Hoko,

Have you tried that ranged spec against the old Sozu spec?

Im curious which would win out after Magnify pain and Expose weakness are included in the spec. (id expect to see a small loss on paper.... but.... yeah.)

Given i guess the point of the RS sub spec getting complete value from AP, where in the traditional soku build there is a reliance on hard hitting crits...
    I think what's making it parse so high is shadow fire, even though Trion said they didn't want ranger to be reliant upon its use. It seems more reliant upon it now than ever before, especially if you have the greater essence for rangers. Anyone with max gear is completely wasting the first 8 points in assassin. 8 points is a lot to waste.

have you tried anything with MM as the main spec?

Quote Originally Posted by Geistcreeper View Post
    Were you keeping shadow fire up during that ranger parse?
    yes, normal sozu rotation really

Quote Originally Posted by Dunharrow View Post
    I parsed highest with NB as well. Same point allocation. What buffs did you have, if any?
    just fervor and weapon enchantments.

i want to use a high BD build but i dont have synergy crystal, will try something tho without it i guess.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Sword of Telara

im trying to talk myself into buying the BD crystal today, as its the only one i'll be able to use for quite a while (or till 1.5). sab's 4 piece is great, but 2 piece is useless. with a bit of tweaking sabdancer should work well with (really just the keen/precision rotation)
    Last edited by Seyon; 09-07-2011 at 02:42 PM.

Wish they would put the vendors back up for raid t2 gear so we can get some baselines on various specs. Have a whack at 10mm/38nb/18sin with r2 gear, it's parsing higher than the RS variant for me.

(Gear)

Why so deep in NB? Why not http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...so.0VRcxcbV.Vh

After all, the Sin poison abilities seem quite good now for NB.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellebron View Post
    Why so deep in NB? Why not http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...so.0VRcxcbV.Vh

After all, the Sin poison abilities seem quite good now for NB.
    You're losing 10% dmg on dusk stirke/twilight, 30% dmg on both, as well as primary finisher below 30% of boss HP. Using this build you'd also only be running 1 sin poison since you're taking impHFB

(Gear)

It annoys me to no end that my parser isn't working ATM.
    ~Quiescent

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast