+ Reply to Thread

Thread: tired of r7+ rogue discussions

Soulwalker

Default tired of r7+ rogue discussions

Subject says it all. Not all of us rogues have the luxury of being r7+. helll, even r5!. So ladies and gents, how about some talk about r1-4 pvp builds, that isn't the "all lower rank rogues should be bard" bullcrap. Not all of us rogues like bards either. So far after reading these forums i get either play bard or be a stone runner... yea, wake me up when the match is over....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Horkos View Post
    Subject says it all. Not all of us rogues have the luxury of being r7+. helll, even r5!. So ladies and gents, how about some talk about r1-4 pvp builds, that isn't the "all lower rank rogues should be bard" bullcrap. Not all of us rogues like bards either. So far after reading these forums i get either play bard or be a stone runner... yea, wake me up when the match is over....
    Just run marksman at low ranks. You'll snipe a few people's killing blows and do enough damage not to feel totally useless, unless no one is healing you. Since that is more often the case than not, try to get used to running back from the graveyard a lot. It's no big deal. Just pixels.
    Last edited by Geistcreeper; 09-07-2011 at 05:40 AM.

Prophet of Telara

Same as I use at P8 probably.

51 Sin/13 BD/ 2 MM

44 MM/22 Sin

44 NB/22 BD

Truth be told, the effective builds don't change much over the ranks. The Infiltrator soul isn't all that great right now, and if half of these Rogue changes go through will become even worse because there will actually be other things worth grabbing that our stupid PvP Soul can't add up to. Anathema? rawfl.

+ Reply to Thread