+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Rogues always complain. Rapid fire 3k dead eye shots not enough?

Rift Disciple

Default Rogues always complain. Rapid fire 3k dead eye shots not enough?

Seriously, rogues have the best burst in the game. I have 1k valor post patch and still MM's can kill me in a couple GCD's with their rapid fire and deadeye combo's. Even if I could fight back they have atleast 2 magic immune spells, slip away, and super speed. You are more then fine.

.........lulz.

Prophet of Telara

Ok well someone tell Trion this is all a mistake and scrap the proposed changes.

Hey rogues... you can all go home now. False alarm.

Rift Chaser

1 magic immunity is 38 points into a tree and the other 10 points, improved hit and run which you're talking about is 38 points into a tree and slip away is 32 points

we have 1 or the other, unlike other classes that get the whole shabang of mobility, defense and offense in 1 soull

no clue who you were fighting that managed to use all of thoses skills on you though

Nice troll...

3k deadeye shots on 1k valor targets? I wish

Quote Originally Posted by Shermhead View Post
    Seriously, rogues have the best burst in the game. I have 1k valor post patch and still MM's can kill me in a couple GCD's with their rapid fire and deadeye combo's. Even if I could fight back they have atleast 2 magic immune spells, slip away, and super speed. You are more then fine.

Screenshots or you're a blatant liar.

Cause I've never seen that happen, and neither have any rogues I know and I'm pretty sure the Rogue community has never seen this happen..

That rogue's AP and Crit percentage must be OVER 9000!!!

Default ..

Warriors get to use a 2 hander AND a shield!
    Right, same thing here- Rogues cannot get Slip Away, then FULL MM capabilities, and FULL BD capabilities etc.
    We have to pick. If a MM gets slip away, they give up alot in other areas.

Just because 1 of our souls has slip away doesn't mean every combo is picking it up- any more than tanks are using tanking and offensive abilities at one time.
    Rogue: 0/0 HK or any other PVE content. Over 120+ days /played in PVP content exclusively as an Assassin. (yes, 2800 hours)
    Yes, I know MM and NB rule. No, I don't want to switch to a MM. Yes, I know they are the best. No, again, I'd rather improve Assassins.

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDog View Post
    Warriors get to use a 2 hander AND a shield!
    Right, same thing here- Rogues cannot get Slip Away, then FULL MM capabilities, and FULL BD capabilities etc.
    We have to pick. If a MM gets slip away, they give up alot in other areas.

Just because 1 of our souls has slip away doesn't mean every combo is picking it up- any more than tanks are using tanking and offensive abilities at one time.
    hehe

I don't think a well reasoned response is what the OP was after, he's just trolling and evidently hasn't got a clue.

I was bored enough (slow day in work) to view the OPs post history, it's simply a list of how every career bar his mage is OP. ;)
    ...the internet treats censorship as damage, and routes around it...
    NerfedWar Addons and Tutorials
    * Note: tutorials are currently being ported to the new site.

3k Deadeye's are only possible against targets with no valor.

OP is a troll, deadeye hits for 1.1k on a plate warrior if you're full rank 8 geared as marksman, and around 900-1k on a 1k valor Mage/cleric.

Rogues that are not rank 8 will simply tickle for 300-500 deadeye shot.

Telaran

Default ...

Maybe you should put on some pvp gear. It you say you had 1k valor every rogue know your lying.
    -Cellar rank 8 rogue Icewatch-

So that rogue had 10 points in infiltrator, 38 points in nightblade, 32 points in assassin, and 38 in MM? I've been playing the wrong spec because mine only has 66 points total.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alder View Post
    3k Deadeye's are only possible against targets with no valor.
    This. The last time I saw a 3k deadeye shot was when I was doing crafting rifts.
    Last edited by Ninjahax; 09-07-2011 at 04:49 AM.

Deadeye shot in full r8 gear is hitting some people for 600 dmg. I think the highest ive seen it hit on an hvt is 800-900.

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast