+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Frankye

Thread: Get ready to laugh...submit your rogue comedy

Rift Disciple

Default Get ready to laugh...submit your rogue comedy

So i am in a codex with my two lowbie warrior friends (rank 2 i think) and Im rank 5. So we are fighting and we run into a chlorolock. So i start spamming eradicate because its codex and i cant run flags so my mission is to get all her buffs stripped which i take care of in short order. They beat on her while i plink her with arrows making sure to keep her buffs out of commission in the process. 44 MM/22RS/0 inf is what i am running. After a few minutes of my warrior friends slowly being killed, I see that shes at 10% health and I have 5 skulls on her. She starts to cast something with an actually cast timer so I hit her with my silence. I think to myself "now ive got her." so i click bullseye cause I am gonna crit this ****** to death and fire off my rapid shot. My crits are as follows...23, 23, 23, 46, 23 LOL

I remember leveling, that combo was a kill shot to most anybody 25% or below. I was a kill stealing machine. Its just funny how things have changed.

I mean this thread not to be a QQ, rogues are underpowered thread because we all know there are tons of those. I was more thinking of it as a place that us rogues can share the trials and tribulations that come with playing a rogue. Those instances were you should want to /ragequit or be frustrated but instead, you just crack a smile, shake your head, and wait for the rez timer to run out.

I look forward to reading your stories and sharing some laughs

Champion

i saw another post on the forums.. a guy wanted to see just how good the fighter dmg back on block buffs were so he got his assassin spec and deuled the guy, the catch was the tank would just sit there and take it the whole fight.

He got the tank down 15% before dying...

Quote Originally Posted by garethh View Post
    i saw another post on the forums.. a guy wanted to see just how good the fighter dmg back on block buffs were so he got his assassin spec and deuled the guy, the catch was the tank would just sit there and take it the whole fight.

He got the tank down 15% before dying...
    This is sadly true. My rb warrior bud laughs in the face of rogues.

ROGUES? HAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
    60Rog/PR64 - Cleared - FT | EE
    1-button TOTALLY AFK Rogue and Cheerleader for Blitz!

Ascendant

Rogues put interrupts in macros. Thats funny ****.

I can understand warriors doing it because they will faceroll anything anyways
    DK of The Fast and the Fairyous: Tokyo Rift

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfishy View Post
    Rogues put interrupts in macros. Thats funny ****.

I can understand warriors doing it because they will faceroll anything anyways
    er, what? Deaden doesnt do damage so no point macroing it, and our only other silence is in the blade dancer tree which, while it can be macroed i've never seen anyone do that, ever, except me for pve builds.

You might be thinking of the infiltrator rank 4 ability which interrupts 100% on a 5/5 finisher...
    I place a black candle on your chest,
    the path of night is manifest.

Sempresno Level 50 P6 Rogue/Marcosias Level 45 Warrior/Diclonius Level 26 Mage/Sumona Level 23 Cleric - Banished - Dayblind

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by sirdanile View Post
    er, what? Deaden doesnt do damage so no point macroing it, and our only other silence is in the blade dancer tree which, while it can be macroed i've never seen anyone do that, ever, except me for pve builds.

You might be thinking of the infiltrator rank 4 ability which interrupts 100% on a 5/5 finisher...
    Nah, there was another post where a guy put up a bad spec he named after himself saying he did 50-100k dmg in a warfront at p2 with weapon barrage buried in a macro. Then when I flamed it, it got defended. I use it at least once on every caster fight it seems.
    DK of The Fast and the Fairyous: Tokyo Rift

You know what's a funny story? Here goes:

While in Codex, I was tickling an 8k hp chlorolock/wthever mage and his armor was slowly killing me. Of course with my pocket healer keeping me up, I got the mage down to mmmm.... 70% before he healed himself. Then a warrior was passing by and took the damge buff orb and proceeded to go to the mage I was targetting, the mage goes from about 98% to about 2% in maybe around 4 seconds, then i got the killing blow.

I felt so OP!!!

Rift Disciple

My favorite Rogue comedy are the rare occasions in which I'd catch a low prestige healer without break free trying to cast Healing Invocation, I'd get a deaden off, then pop my IHR and have just enough time to bring them down before the silence would wear off. That was before vengeance changes...

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Malupit View Post
    You know what's a funny story? Here goes:

While in Codex, I was tickling an 8k hp chlorolock/wthever mage and his armor was slowly killing me. Of course with my pocket healer keeping me up, I got the mage down to mmmm.... 70% before he healed himself. Then a warrior was passing by and took the damge buff orb and proceeded to go to the mage I was targetting, the mage goes from about 98% to about 2% in maybe around 4 seconds, then i got the killing blow.

I felt so OP!!!
    QFMFT!

1.5 patch notes: Introduced a new rogue specific weapon to increase their effectiveness in PvP.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_XkyaXZ1rRa...her+duster.jpg
    Last edited by Frankye; 09-06-2011 at 10:22 PM.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Frankye View Post
    QFMFT!

1.5 patch notes: Introduced a new rogue specific weapon to increase their effectiveness in PvP.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_XkyaXZ1rRa...her+duster.jpg
    hahahahha that acually made me laugh, nice one

Soulwalker

In my early PVP days before I knew how bad rogues were I would occasionally engage a cleric 1v1, busting off all my cooldowns and slashing away until I would realise he's still on 100% health and doing the chicken dance.

At this point I shake my head and start cutting shapes of my own until one of us gets rolled by a passing player

Another one that made me snort my drink was when I was killed by a mage inside the castle/citadel in SM. I rez'd/healed/buffed back up and snuck around in stealth waiting for him to get low on health so I could administer some sweet revenge.

After waiting about 5min the mage finally got to about 25% and I moved in for the kill. I was just about to open up when BANG a damn catapult bomb hits me square in the face and breaks my stealth. The mage managed to see this and proceeded to turn around and 2 shot me

+ Reply to Thread