+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pets stealth nerf/brake?

Angry Pets stealth nerf/brake?

Ok wtf is going on? Warhammer 2.0?

Trion your seriously starting to, let me put this as constructive as possible, "be annoying". I dunno what you fixin, stop it. You brakin more. Prior 1.4 my pet did 200-300 DPS. Now it's barely doing 100. More to it, they dont respond to comands properly, you have to click 3 bloody times "Attack" for pet to move.

ok is over, now go and fix it.
    Last edited by Erien; 09-06-2011 at 07:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjahax View Post
    Trion sucks! I have been complaining about <class> for <number of weeks since last patch> weeks and they just ignore how OP <ability> is. People just say <cc> the <class> and L2P but it's not that easy!!!! I swear, does anyone who works for Trion actually play this game? The devs need to wake up or this game will be dead in <number of months Rift has been live +1> months. I'm cancelling my subscription until they meet my demands. <insert game 1> and <insert game 2> are coming out soon and they're going to kick this dead game in the *** if Trion doesn't make changes! I am so going to leave for those games!

Rift Disciple

My pet responds to me pretty well but it's not really doing any damage. When it takes more than 3 minutes to kill a -4 trash enemy, it's not acceptable in my book.

Hmm, the brakes on my pet seem fine. How many miles has your pet run since the last time you replaced them?
    Last edited by Ninjahax; 09-06-2011 at 10:07 AM.

Ascendant

Pet Auto-Attacks are currently disabled while Trion figures out some exploit involving them. Your pet still does the attack animation, but they don't actually make any auto-attack swings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    I try to make everything I say signature worthy.

Rift Disciple

I am thinking of making a Necro or Elementalist. Do their pets rely on auto attack as well? I see there is a Mage pet and a Whirlwind (very funky looking!) kind of pet?

I was going to roll a Beast master as I used to play White Lion but I am sure the cat is losing out on a lot of damage with no auto attack?

Or should I just forget about all pet damage for now until they fixed every pet?

spotters order nerf killed pets for us, and they do not scale at all with gear, their dps is the same for everyone regardless of their gear (broken).
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

+ Reply to Thread