+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: News Flash: Rogues aren't broken

Default News Flash: Rogues aren't broken

This forum seems to have become a circle-jerk of crying between a dozen or so people.

I would like to inform the general population that rogues are in fact not broken, are a viable class and are fun to play.

(p8, T3 geared, guilded, good battlegroup, every class at level 50 and I choose to play rogue)
    Last edited by ShazzamCrucia; 09-06-2011 at 01:53 AM.

Actually rouges are OP.
    I have two toons of each calling and choose to use rouge.
    I'm p9, full HK relics, one-man guild.

I can solo gweenscale aswell.

Believe me, i know what i'm talking about.

ROUGES ARE OVERPOWDERED.
    Last edited by Coffande; 09-06-2011 at 02:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffande View Post
    Actually rouges are OP.
    I'm p12, full HK relics, one-man guild.

ROGUES ARE OVERPOWDERED.
    QFT

dont feed the troll.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Rift Disciple

Come on noobs, go p15 an you'll even solo HK first boss. Second is a bit confusing as movement and addcontrol are a bit complicated being alone, but with my 20 raptors it seems possible. 20% so far, lets see what comes up next.

Also I saw a rogue in game today, that was kicking Chucks' Norris ars!
    4 real!!!
    Nerf Rogues.
    Buff Chuck Norris.

Quote Originally Posted by Noerkel View Post
    Come on noobs, go p15 an you'll even solo HK first boss. Second is a bit confusing as movement and addcontrol are a bit complicated being alone, but with my 20 raptors it seems possible. 20% so far, lets see what comes up next.
    You are doing it wrong.

73 warpigs > 20 raptors.

Don't u have the perm-dual-summoning by pressing
    LEFT, RIGHT, X, UP, DOWN, SQUARE, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, SQUARE, UP, DOWN, TRIANGLE, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, TRIANGLE, UP, DOWN, CIRCLE, LEFT, RIGHT, UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, X, X, L1, R1, UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, SQUARE, SQUARE, L1, UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, L1, R1

On a serious note.
    Rogues are viable as DPS in PvE and as support. PvE-Tank they are useless after T1 Raid.
    In PvP there are only very few viable speccs for certain tasks and by no means are we responsible for kills in PvP - which is kinda sad as the "silent killer" class the rogue was introduced at the start.
    Last edited by Coffande; 09-06-2011 at 02:11 AM.

I'm trolling by saying I enjoy playing my character?

Quote Originally Posted by Coffande View Post
    Actually rouges are OP.
    I'm p9, full HK relics, one-man guild.

ROUGES ARE OVERPOWDERED.
    Rouggges are underpowdered, i have full quest greens, dragon tear merch bow and spec 51 marksman for pvp, wai cant i kill nething ima cry on the forums

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by ShazzamCrucia View Post
    I'm trolling by saying I enjoy playing my character?
    No, your trolling, because You are one of a few rogues who can play their character, that's the difference.
    If you suck at playing a rogue, you need to come to the forums asking for a buff and a nerf to every other class who beats you. If you can play your rogue well and can kill people in pvp (surprising I see a lot of them as well in my WF's but they never post on the forums) then you troll.

Please remember unless you suck at pvp as a rogue, you have no right to post about rogues in pvp as you know nothing
    Last edited by Elgarr; 09-06-2011 at 02:15 AM.

Rift Disciple

Yeah everyone sucks at playing rogue. Of course. It's not the balancing issue, its the skill.
    I've noticed this before, but I wasn't sure until today. But seriously? I Think ALL good players actually rolled warrior/cleric/mage. It's just the sucky part of the community that stick to rogues! Right?

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Noerkel View Post
    Yeah everyone sucks at playing rogue. Of course. It's not the balancing issue, its the skill.
    I've noticed this before, but I wasn't sure until today. But seriously? I Think ALL good players actually rolled warrior/cleric/mage. It's just the sucky part of the community that stick to rogues! Right?
    It's amazing how come rogues in the guild I am in, don't actually moan saying they need a buff, also surprising when they are R7/8, they are quite the opposite and laugh.

Dont tell me, it's a gear thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Elgarr View Post
    It's amazing how come rogues in the guild I am in, don't actually moan saying they need a buff, also surprising when they are R7/8, they are quite the opposite and laugh.

Dont tell me, it's a gear thing?
    it's amazing cause my guild has about 30-50 level 50 rogues and 90% agree rogues are underpowered in pvp when compared to the other classes
    Warfronts need segregation of the Tiers. 1-5 and 6-8 or pre-50 pvp will be the most enjoyable PVP in the game.
    Run and Gun My *Boomstick* MM PVP Guide
    The Night Bomber PVP Spec + Rogue PVP Guide Compilation
    Blood and Fire Sin/NB PVP Guide

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by sanosuke View Post
    it's amazing cause my guild has about 30-50 level 50 rogues and 90% agree rogues are underpowered in pvp when compared to the other classes
    Then it's amazing you let that many in when they obviously need to L2P, that or level

Oh and let me guess, the 10% are R7/8!

Don't worry, you will get your buff you want, then I can't wait to read all the QQ from peeps saying they are now op and you can then take the nerf, enjoy being fotm in 1.5 for a short while
    Last edited by Elgarr; 09-06-2011 at 02:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elgarr View Post
    Then it's amazing you let that many in when they obviously need to L2P, that or level

Oh and let me guess, the 10% ar R7/8!
    nope the 10% only run in premade groups.. which is my guess on what most people do who think rogues are just fine...
    Warfronts need segregation of the Tiers. 1-5 and 6-8 or pre-50 pvp will be the most enjoyable PVP in the game.
    Run and Gun My *Boomstick* MM PVP Guide
    The Night Bomber PVP Spec + Rogue PVP Guide Compilation
    Blood and Fire Sin/NB PVP Guide

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by sanosuke View Post
    Quite intresting how you have so vague idea how many rogues there is in your guild but you still know exactly how many of em think they are underpowered.

Anyway, rogues have some of best builds possible to support pvp but as pure dps they are underpowered atm. So I have np at all buffing melee dps rogues - just don't buff MMs/bards or make assassin orvr ganging even easier its now.

ps. I see a lot mages and warriors sucking in WFs too, so I'd say most best players actually rolled clerics .
    I was born amidst the purple waterfalls.
    I was weak, yet not unblessed.
    Dead to the world. Alive for the journey. -Nightwish, Bless the Child

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast