+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1.5 Wish(es)

Rift Disciple

Default 1.5 Wish(es)

1) To be able to kill an r1 healer now that they get the same damage resistance i do.
    2) Bards buffs last 1 hour. No more spamming ******** that is no fun.
    3) 40 yard range on cadence. Could give a **** if the heal is more, I just want to be able to hit something. I will heal more since in wish #2 I'm not wasting 5 cooldowns every 30 seconds.
    4) 50% damage increase across the board. Test it for one week. If too much then lower it. If not enough raise it slightly. Let the warriors whine for one week, its what they deserve.
    5) Viable tanking. Parties wtf kick you the second you come in as a rogue tank.
    6) Crippling poison. There is a reason that WoW had it, learn from their competent developers.
    7) Get rid of Motif of Encouragement, Coda of Cowardice, and Coda of Distress.
    Change Extended Grief 4 Tier Talent to Read: Cadence has a chance to apply the cowardice or
    distress debuff, etc.
    8) Get rid of combo points. It's an annoying wow mechanic that should go.

Rift Disciple

I will literally kill a man if they remove motif of encouragement.

1. A My Little Pony Mount
    "Let me ask you when your loved ones go to the hospital and get sick would you be QQing then? Would you like passerbys to say hey "QQ" more n00b its life. No to me the quick to throw "QQ" around is like the most ridiculous reply in the world. It's like saying, don't complain, don't say anything, just conform. Well I refuse. If I see something that I believe is an issue I will state it"

Quote Originally Posted by TyR4n7 View Post
    1. A My Little Pony Mount
    PINKIE PIE TARTAGON

...Only because Trion has some sort of turtle fetish. They can't release a mount without it being a freaking turtle.
    ~Quiescent

+ Reply to Thread