+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A viable nightblade spec..

Default A viable nightblade spec..

Are there any? I like playing this spec and I'm new to this game so I have no clue whats good and whats bad

Quote Originally Posted by Atariz View Post
    Are there any? I like playing this spec and I'm new to this game so I have no clue whats good and whats bad
    level?.. if 50 what rank...
    Warfronts need segregation of the Tiers. 1-5 and 6-8 or pre-50 pvp will be the most enjoyable PVP in the game.
    Run and Gun My *Boomstick* MM PVP Guide
    The Night Bomber PVP Spec + Rogue PVP Guide Compilation
    Blood and Fire Sin/NB PVP Guide

level 50, rank 2

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Atariz View Post
    level 50, rank 2
    People seem to like 51 NB/X ,44MB/22BD. 34NB/32Sin. If you like ranged 32 NB/19MM/15Inf to 38NB/13MM/15 Inf.
    Good,Bad? I'm the one with the Gun.
    This is my BOOMSTICK
    Rank 40 Defiant Rogue 11/11HK
    Gaming Rig

Champion

theres a NB/MM build i saw that looked pretty nifty, i wouldn't try going melee with it.. even after the 'rogues are now perfect' patch Trion's gonna come up with because i doubt there gonna address more than the dps disparity at 50 (there missing the fact that the other high dps frontliners [warriors] have faaarrrr more consistent suvivability and don't have to chill in the back line after they burned their 3 3-8 sec survivability CDs, the same issue makes bladedancer a trash main soul in PvP)
    Last edited by garethh; 09-05-2011 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by garethh View Post
    theres a NB/MM build i saw that looked pretty nifty, i wouldn't try going melee with it.. even after the 'rogues are now perfect' patch Trion's gonna come up with because i doubt there gonna address more than the dps disparity at 50 (there missing the fact that the other high dps frontliners [warriors] have faaarrrr more consistent suvivability and don't have to chill in the back line after they burned their 3 3-8 sec survivability CDs, the same issue makes bladedancer a trash main soul in PvP)
    nightman is prob what you are thinking of.. for straight NB melee i like 51NB/15BD or 44NB/22BD or 44NB/22Sin
    Last edited by sanosuke; 09-05-2011 at 03:14 PM.
    Warfronts need segregation of the Tiers. 1-5 and 6-8 or pre-50 pvp will be the most enjoyable PVP in the game.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by sanosuke View Post
    nightman is prob what you are thinking of.. for straight NB melee i like 51NB/15BD or 44NB/22BD or 44NB/22Sin
    Your going to need at least, very least P6?, instead of the P2 the OP is at, to do any of those very successfully though...
    Last edited by garethh; 09-05-2011 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by garethh View Post
    Your going to need at least, very least P6?, instead of the P2 the OP is at, to do any of those very successfully though...
    to be fair you need to be at least rank 6 to do anything decent damage wise as a rogue..

what about pve wise? I have a couple that I switch around with for pvp. I dont really do so much, but I still like the spec

+ Reply to Thread