+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dagger or other 1H weapon

Default Dagger or other 1H weapon

Hello, I am currently running an NB/RS/BD Spec(or in the middle, since im level 28) and Im wondering do weapon types matter? Because i don't see a weapon type requirement on any attack abilities i have so far, so Im using a 1H sword and axe I got from Instances, to replace the daggers. The only difference I guess would be DPS and weapon speed. But if anyone can enlighten me, it would be much appreciated.
    Naetharion-Warrior of Wolfsbane
    "Basically when you're a Warrior you just look at everybody like they're a piece of Sh*t."-Gearbreaker
    Lambpasta-Mage of Wolfsbane
    "Go Squirrel Crazy!"

Soulwalker

daggers arfe usually choice for rogues they use dex for everything str is nothing to a rogue. and with a high dex for all your moves a faster weapon might not do as much dmg but they usually do more dps cause there faster swinging weapons.

Procs are normalized now so weapon doesnt matter anymore... dps is the priority then stats
    Quote Originally Posted by Torvax View Post
    Im an R8 Cleric.
    1 Rogue can annihilate 2 healing clerics together-Cross healing doesnt work against a rog. .

Koe

Quote Originally Posted by Blays View Post
    Procs are normalized now so weapon doesnt matter anymore... dps is the priority then stats
    No.

If you have 2 of the same tier weapons, (T1, T2, R1, R2) always use the dagger if you're melee. Sabdancer you falt want the highest DPS, and ranged want stat sticks. IF you're melee, get daggers instead of axes/swords/maces as long as they are from the same tier.
    Free music! It's legal!
    DISCLAIMER: Some songs may have been taken down.

Quote Originally Posted by Koe View Post
    No.

If you have 2 of the same tier weapons, (T1, T2, R1, R2) always use the dagger if you're melee. Sabdancer you falt want the highest DPS, and ranged want stat sticks. IF you're melee, get daggers instead of axes/swords/maces as long as they are from the same tier.
    Huh? Wut?

Proc rates are normalised and so is DPS, it wouldn't make any difference if you use a dagger or a sword.

+ Reply to Thread