+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bard Cadence and weapon damage.

Telaran

Default Bard Cadence and weapon damage.

Cadence says it deals weapon damage plus x amount (based on rank level). Does that mean a weapons dps damage or the actual damage of the weapon itself? I have two choices atm. an axe and dagger. Both do 11.9dps but the axe damage is 20-37 and the dagger is 15-28. And does it matter if I use a faster or slower speed weapon?
    Last edited by Tarvos; 08-23-2011 at 06:54 AM.

Banned

All things that say weapon damage are normalized to the DPS number, you can ignore the actual damage range for these abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Traciatim View Post
    All things that say weapon damage are normalized to the DPS number, you can ignore the actual damage range for these abilities.
    ^ This. Also no, it doesn't matter if you use a fast or slow weapon.

Plane Touched

Anything that says "weapon damage + x" is normalized, as already stated. The true calculation is something like 'dps of weapon x 1.8" or something like that. As a result, the range is irrelevant except for calculating autoattack damage on the weapons. Similar dps weapons, regardless of type, will do almost exactly the same damage as far as abilities are concerned.
    Skiet - Kelari Rogue - Fires of Heaven - Deepwood

Thanks a lot, Daglar.

Anyone know if Baneful Rune stacks with Cadence like Hellfire Blades does?

- Vybz
    Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    I just want to be able to survive for 10 seconds when having 2 dps on me, I don't think that's too much to ask for.
    Dedicated to the Rogues who stuck it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKoxTymkUTU
    Dedicated to the Rogue QQers and Haters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

+ Reply to Thread