+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: 1 Endurance = 2 Dodge = 3 Parry?

  1. #1
    Champion of Telara Puandro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,248

    Default 1 Endurance = 2 Dodge = 3 Parry?

    Im kinda using this values atm, what is everyone else using?

  2. #2
    Koe
    Koe is offline
    Ascendant Koe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,198

    Default

    For PvE?

    Endurance is useless once you reach the threshold in which your healers can sufficiently keep you alive.
    Free music! It's legal!
    DISCLAIMER: Some songs may have been taken down.

  3. #3
    Rift Chaser Devious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Koe View Post
    For PvE?

    Endurance is useless once you reach the threshold in which your healers can sufficiently keep you alive.
    Which is "pretty ****ing high" on any HK encounter kk.
    Split - Rogue Tank - Purge to Win
    GSB - 5/5 / RoS - 4/4 / HK - 11/11

  4. #4
    Ascendant Taemek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,650

    Default

    What exactly are you asking for here? A passive buff to Dodge and Parry based of Endurance amount like Warriors get for STR/Block?
    Last edited by Taemek; 08-21-2011 at 03:48 AM.

  5. #5
    Champion of Telara Puandro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taemek View Post
    What exactly are you asking for here? A passive buff to Dodge and Parry based of Endurance amount like Warriors get for STR/Block?
    No im asking what values do people use to compare items and essences

  6. #6
    Koe
    Koe is offline
    Ascendant Koe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    Which is "pretty ****ing high" on any HK encounter kk.
    Yeah, considering rogues can't tank any of them so far. You need more endurance than you can realistically get atm.


    Now, in the real world, a rogue isn't tanking HK.

    12-13k HP is just fine for GSB/RoS/DH/GP, and you can probably do even less.
    Free music! It's legal!
    DISCLAIMER: Some songs may have been taken down.

  7. #7
    Rift Chaser Devious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Koe View Post
    Yeah, considering rogues can't tank any of them so far. You need more endurance than you can realistically get atm.


    Now, in the real world, a rogue isn't tanking HK.

    12-13k HP is just fine for GSB/RoS/DH/GP, and you can probably do even less.
    Probably do it on 10k heh. Depends on your healers really.
    Split - Rogue Tank - Purge to Win
    GSB - 5/5 / RoS - 4/4 / HK - 11/11

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts