+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for some advice

Soulwalker

Default Looking for some advice

Relatively new player here. I quite liked the style and the mechanics of the saboteur although he seems rather fragile. At first I used Nightblade as my secondary soul, though whenever I pulled more then one mob I got my *** handed too me. I switched Nightblade out to Riftstalker for increased surviablity and escape mechanics. This seems to work a bit better... though at some parts I still find that I'm quite fragile when I'm forced to face more then one opponent. I'm currently level 18, (Riftstalker 6, Saboteur 18, Bladedancer 0) and when I get ganked by two or three level 15 mobs, I still often die.

So, is this normal or am I doing something wrong? >.>

Telaran

For levelling go 13 points into riftstalker and pick up either 15% ap or 20% armour (I took 20% armour while levelling up this guy) 15% endurance and 3/3 in rift scavenge, then get 4/5 crit in assassin so you get stealth, from there dump all your points into blade dancer, make sure to keep 5 cp on a mob before it dies and you will be invincible
    Last edited by Meladath; 08-20-2011 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meladath View Post
    For levelling go 13 points into riftstalker and pick up either 15% ap or 20% armour (I took 20% armour while levelling up this guy) 15% endurance and 3/3 in rift scavenge, then get 4/5 crit in assassin so you get stealth, from there dump all your points into blade dancer, make sure to keep 5 cp on a mob before it dies and you will be invincible
    Am I miscounting here - are you suggesting the deadly riftstalker/sab/assassin/bladedancer soul combo?

'Cause I totaly want one of those....

Koe

Quote Originally Posted by jeffreyac View Post
    Am I miscounting here - are you suggesting the deadly riftstalker/sab/assassin/bladedancer soul combo?

'Cause I totaly want one of those....
    That is RS/Sin/BD, nothing from sab.

If you're just questing, I would do RS/BD/Sab. 15% more dex for some dodge/crit/attack, a ranged attack, and a snare bomb for if you need to get away along with RS ports.
    Free music! It's legal!
    DISCLAIMER: Some songs may have been taken down.

Ah - maybe I misunderstood the original; I thought he was asking what to put with his sab to increase survivability, that's what confused me.

So, nevermind...

+ Reply to Thread