+ Reply to Thread

Thread: i think the time has come to buff rogues

Default i think the time has come to buff rogues

honestly, i'm sick and tired of 9 awful rogues showing up in my codex cues. can we please buff this good for nothing god awful class so the 15 year old downies who wanted a cool class with stealth can actually do something in a warfront?

thanks trion.

love,

warriors everywhere.

edit

buff damage
    nerf vanish

thanks.
    Last edited by lameboi; 08-18-2011 at 09:11 PM.
    Frootloops. p40 warrior. Seastone. Forsaken. 11/11 hk 5/8 id
    Judgejudy. p28 mage. Seastone. Forsaken. chloro/dom pvp only
    My guides: | 1.8 PvP Build | Macro Guide

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by lameboi View Post
    honestly, i'm sick and tired of 9 awful rogues showing up in my codex cues. can we please buff this good for nothing god awful class so the 15 year old downies who wanted a cool class with stealth can actually do something in a warfront?

thanks trion.

love,

warriors everywhere.

edit

buff damage
    nerf vanish

thanks.
    i agree, im atm rank 6 rogue every time i been playing mm IN warfront, i keep been geting called a nooob because im mm spec, and they say im useless, but thing is i dont play it, bad on that spec, then i asked wtf wrong with mm and they all say its weak damage and it useless, well
    im starting to think there right, ever since i got rank 4 bow and RANk 6 i dont see much OF difference in damage thats because mm doesnt scale well with gear,, this si huge issue because i want to play mm trion need to buff mm i cant play waht i want to be do well this sucks NO i hate playing assasin in warfront thats even wrose cerlics spells keep removeing your from invis *** that.

and no vanish isnt op we need it unless you buff damage AND suv of assasin rogue but still i think we need slip away not to be nerfed. And buff the damage of asssasin and MARKSMAN and sab for pvp. and bard need range buff 20m sucks. need to be 30M.
    markmen shift shot needs damage buff it hits like WET noodles 300 damage with rank 6 bow i mean wtf, i got P6 gear ffs i try out all top mm specs. i want to play mm because i ws best hunter in wow on my server had high arena rating i love playing range class, mm is perfect for my play style plz trion buff it. BUILDERS for mm do way to low.

Also range needs massive buff pet is so piss weak no one goes ranger. i wish they did something like bm in wow would be nice.
    Last edited by blazebone; 08-18-2011 at 09:41 PM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by lameboi View Post

thanks trion.

love,

warriors everywhere.

edit

buff damage
    nerf vanish

thanks.
    Also wish to had ,, lots rogues suck because, class is very gimped , its only class that most hardist to play, thats because its gimped your better off with no rogues in warfront then haveing rogues in your grp unless 1 goes bard thats it. class is useless

Telaran

i agree, im atm rank 6 rogue every time i been playing mm IN warfront, i keep been geting called a nooob because im mm spec, and they say im useless, but thing is i dont play it bad on mm spec compare to other rogues, then i asked wtf wrong with mm and they all say its weak damage and it useless, well
    im starting to think there right, ever since i got rank 4 bow and RANk 6 i dont see much OF difference in damage thats because mm doesnt scale well with gear well,, this is huge issue because i want to play mm trion need to buff mm i cant play rift with out mm, i like this play style. This sucks NO i hate playing assasin in warfront thats even wrose cerlics spells keep removeing your from invis *** that.

and no vanish isnt op we need it unless you buff damage AND suv of assasin rogue but still i think we need slip away not to be nerfed. And buff the damage of asssasin and MARKSMAN and sab for pvp. and bard need range buff 20m sucks. need to be 30M.
    markmen shift shot needs damage buff it hits like WET noodles 300 damage with rank 6 bow i mean wtf, i got P6 gear ffs i try out all top mm specs. i want to play mm because i ws best hunter in wow on my server had high arena rating i love playing range class, mm is perfect for my play style plz trion buff it. BUILDERS for mm do way to low.

Also range needs massive buff pet is so piss weak no one goes ranger. i wish they did something like bm in wow would be nice.

+ Reply to Thread