+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Skill Glitched?

Soulwalker

Default Skill Glitched?

Hello guys, i want to know if its just me or the skill Motif of Regenation (Bard) its glitched after this last patch? it works, but i dont see the animation of the skill, i dont see the music notes floating every 3 secs like yesterday. I already updated my grapix card and checked for errors in my pc, i did the recovery after the patch also but still not working. Any ideas?

The heals only float up for party (not raid) members and only if they're actually damaged and are near enough to you. Played yesterday and I saw them fine =|
    ~ | Fiskerton | Fiskermage | Fiskerheals | Fiskerbear | ~

I'm a homeless stray of a raider

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroan View Post
    Hello guys, i want to know if its just me or the skill Motif of Regenation (Bard) its glitched after this last patch? it works, but i dont see the animation of the skill, i dont see the music notes floating every 3 secs like yesterday. I already updated my grapix card and checked for errors in my pc, i did the recovery after the patch also but still not working. Any ideas?
    It's a bug guildie also having problem on chloro with veils as well as our bards on regen the buff is applying but not showing up in combatlogs relogging fixes it but still irritating having to do this during raids.

When you called me delusional I laughed so hard I almost fell off my unicorn!!

Soulwalker

I think Nadili its rigth, its a bug, i was in a group a few mins ago (4 ppl) and the animation still not working, but the healing is working tho. i think it has something to do with this new patch, yesterday was working fine =/ i hope they fix it soon. Thanks for the replys guys, have fun!!

+ Reply to Thread