+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Saboteur information

Default Saboteur information

Hello rogue community, looking for information on a saboteur spec. I do not want to do the sabdancer spec due to lack of having a smooth computer to run specs that require being in melee for periods, so being at range is easier going. Currently I am running a ranger spec and I do enjoy it when my pet doesn't die and not having to move and ... yadda yadda.

So I have no idea how to spec for a saboteur ranged focused spec. I've heard things about spec'ing into ranger for dmg based off of my ranged slot. I've heard about spec'ing deep into assassin for the +% poison dmg which apparently affects spike charges?!?

Would a build like this work then? http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...xkkR.0VMcxcb.M

You linked the most popular and highest damaging ranged Sabo spec out there. Not sure what you're trying to say here.
    http://Sunrest-Exiled.com
    Conqueror: Greenscale's Blight | Conqueror: River of Souls | Gilded Prophecy: 4/4 | Hammerknell Fortress: 4/11 | Drowned Halls: 4/4 | Prestige: 6/8

That is exactly the spec you should be using. The rotation tends to be 5x Spike charge, Detonate, 5x Shrapnel Charge, Detonate. For AoE pulls of 2 or 3 it will be 5x spike, Ana bomb, Det, 5x Shrap, Det. On larger pulls it is just 5x Shrap, Det over and over.
    Hastati (50 warrior), Tsar (50 cleric), Tsaritsa (50 Mage)
    Guides: 51 Bladedancer, Bloodstalker, Nightblade
    DPS Rogue <Trinity>
    5/8 ID; HK Conqueror

+ Reply to Thread