+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Getting creamed as lvl 50 rogue, any advice on builds?

Soulwalker

Default Getting creamed as lvl 50 rogue, any advice on builds?

I just hit 50. Love to pvp. But obviously getting killed in matter of moments.

I've seen a nightblade pvp build but was wondering if any one else has ne suggestions or ideas what would be a good idea to pvp in for a newly 50.

Plane Touched

IMO, 44 NB, 20 inf, 2 MM/ranger so far is one of the best for surviving the hardship of being fresh 50 in pvp.
    You have 2 dmg immunity skills, 1 dmg reduction skill, break free for cc, and cleanse to deal with caster. Or being a battle bard is not bad idea also.

I personally enjoy melee builds, Sin or NB.
    http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/6849/senokasigzl1.jpg
    Senoko - R50 Rogue, Greybriar - Guardian
    Subscribe/Watch my vids! - http://www.youtube.com/user/iTzSenoko
    Check out my livestream! http://www.twitch.tv/Senoko
    Latest PvP video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_AV7xpAFSg

Quote Originally Posted by kumakan View Post
    I just hit 50. Love to pvp. But obviously getting killed in matter of moments.

I've seen a nightblade pvp build but was wondering if any one else has ne suggestions or ideas what would be a good idea to pvp in for a newly 50.
    Valor is your best friend in PvP. I suggest getting as much as you can and you might live a little longer.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by SlientShadow View Post
    20 inf,
    fresh 50 in pvp.
    Sooo... rank 4 to use that many points in Inf.

OP: Try 44NB/12MM/10INF
    I'M RIFTSTALKING YOUR MUM!

I've found that Warriors are like Feminists. They want equality when it suits them, but the rest of the time they want to be treated special.

IMO, 44 NB, 20 inf, 2 MM/ranger so far is one of the best for surviving the hardship of being fresh 50 in pvp.
    You have 2 dmg immunity skills, 1 dmg reduction skill, break free for cc, and cleanse to deal with caster. Or being a battle bard is not bad idea also.
    those 2 points in MM or Ranger are a complete waste.

46/20 or 45/21 imo 0 in RS or BD.

Shadow Shift is invaluable at times where you Dark Malady someone on a cluster ****ed flag or bridge then spam weapon flare and dish out fell blades to every one, use your cooldowns, then blink the **** out back to your healers.

Plane Touched

Well, i use 2 MM for swift shot and haste shot' s speed buffs + 30 m cp builder and finisher. pretty good for chasing people or even kiting(warriors or sins). Its just my style though.

Well, i use 2 MM for swift shot and haste shot' s speed buffs + 30 m cp builder and finisher. pretty good for chasing people or even kiting(warriors or sins). Its just my style though.
    to each his own man, I just never found any issues using only 20m builders and finishers.

Plane Touched

I do use flame thurst as my main finisher in 20m range. About fiery spike, since it becomes an energy waste after 3 stacks, im not a fan of it. And in the case, MMs or casters start to kite you from 30+m away, swift shot and hasted shot become handy and help you alot to close the gap (speed+some pressures on target). Or when a sin pops up, twillight force then hasted shot and i can kite him to death.

+ Reply to Thread