+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Sicaron dps

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by GenjuroK View Post
    What kind of spec would that be? Thinking of switching once i reach R8, finally need a change and wanna try something new.
    Something like this:

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...dps-build.html

But whether going 6 Ranger or 1 more Sin + 5 Riftstalker is the right path needs testing.

Also think I'd lose Strike Back for turn the tide for the random chance I dodged an add somewhere and wanted +10% damage boost for a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Kurieg View Post
    Something like this:

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...dps-build.html

But whether going 6 Ranger or 1 more Sin + 5 Riftstalker is the right path needs testing.

Also think I'd lose Strike Back for turn the tide for the random chance I dodged an add somewhere and wanted +10% damage boost for a bit
    also one must consider going 19sin and 7nb for straight % bonuses to dmg.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

in my 40 bd build was also turn the tide and contra tempo skilled. sometimes i dodge like hell without agro, didnt figured out yet why.

not dodging at sica at all tho

but encounters where you dodge some ae or stuff, side steps would up your dps.
    thats the thing i want to test with this 40 bd build.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    the 200ap from crystal is same for any ap on weapon or armor so no, this is not true.
    It's actually counted as a character buff, I'm showing 758+200 on char screen, green text too. Unsure if it is buffed by flaring power, havent tested.

(Gear)

Quote Originally Posted by Adnoz View Post
    It's actually counted as a character buff, I'm showing 758+200 on char screen, green text too. Unsure if it is buffed by flaring power, havent tested.
    yea that really sux, wish it wasnt like that, would be much better!
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™

Rift Disciple

I tried out 40BD/20Sin/6ranger last night on Zilas. Its got several mobility buffs for killing the Magus' over that of most specs so I figured it was worth a shot.

On the burn phase of 100%-45% (before the first magus spawns for us) I was holding at about 2000 dps with a peak at the beginning of 2300.

I'm p8, using the p8 weapon and synergy crystal as well as using my AP based sigil to keep myself directly at the 45% crit soft cap.

Unfortunately, if I use my crit sigil in Sabdancer - I'm able to sustain 2300 dps easily and as such - I'd say that this build is still a ways off of Sabdancer.

I wish I had the sheer will to grind from r3 to r8 to get BiS gear but I just can't bring myself to do it because it's the polar opposite of fun.
    Kivuli
    <Waiting on Diablo
    Freeholme Defiant
    http://www.waitingondiablo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bawler View Post
    I tried out 40BD/20Sin/6ranger last night on Zilas. Its got several mobility buffs for killing the Magus' over that of most specs so I figured it was worth a shot.

Unfortunately, if I use my crit sigil in Sabdancer - I'm able to sustain 2300 dps easily and as such - I'd say that this build is still a ways off of Sabdancer.
    40 is too high into BD. Anything over around 28 points is a complete waste.

If anything I'd try 32 assassin -bd-??? there's a lot of extra points.

It's too bad nightblade is a complete waste of a soul. When I hear warriors say we have x many dps souls I feel like explaining how outright bad most of them are. I'd say we have sab, ranger, bladedancer and assassin... everything else is complete crap.

I wonder how http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...f0Gkco.0VMcxcb would do, though I haven't worked out a rotation.
    Last edited by Mayi; 08-26-2011 at 07:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayi View Post

It's too bad nightblade is a complete waste of a soul. When I hear warriors say we have x many dps souls I feel like explaining how outright bad most of them are. I'd say we have sab, ranger, bladedancer and assassin... everything else is complete crap.

I wonder how http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...f0Gkco.0VMcxcb would do, though I haven't worked out a rotation.
    dualism is 40pts and is amazing, the problem is no one has the synergy crystal yet to see how it compares to R8 gear. seeing as i dont see myself getting R8 anytime soon i will probably be going for the bd crystal set.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Mayi View Post

Go back and read the content of this thread to see why I went 40 deep in BD.

It's just one boss. Big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Bufkus View Post
    It's just one boss. Big deal.
    this one boss is the culprit that singlehandedly has cause the conclusion of many many top guilds. it IS a big deal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8