+ Reply to Thread

Thread: weapon barrage and saddancer

Soulwalker

Default weapon barrage and saddancer

Hi I want to know if its worth to macro weapon barrage into charges for saddancer? talking about the raid instance

Quote Originally Posted by qqninja View Post
    Hi I want to know if its worth to macro weapon barrage into charges for saddancer? talking about the raid instance
    I'd take it out, because some fights you need to time your interrupts to save the raid basically. But if its a fight that doesn't involve needing to do that I'd keep it in.
    <Retired>

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by qqninja View Post
    No, should be used only when needed to interrupt a boss that can be interrupted.
    Snuggles - R40 Rogue : Snugglybear - R36 Mage
    <The Purge> - Seastone Server

Telaran

A little bit different request here.
    As stated it's not good to have weapon barrage in you sabdancer macro, but how you guys handle the situation when you are dpsing the main boss but you would like to interrupt a 2nd boss? (like in Runic Descent last boss 2nd stage IIRC).

You just click the 2nd boss to interrupt and then click/switch on the main one for dps? (I see a lot of dps loss cause of the switching target)
    One solution I found is to create a macro for Incriminate the tank @mark instead @focus, and create another macro that cast WB @focus on 2nd boss. (i really would like to have more that 1 focus =P)

Do you have better ideas guys? Please share? =]
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Berianna View Post
    A little bit different request here.
    As stated it's not good to have weapon barrage in you sabdancer macro, but how you guys handle the situation when you are dpsing the main boss but you would like to interrupt a 2nd boss? (like in Runic Descent last boss 2nd stage IIRC).

You just click the 2nd boss to interrupt and then click/switch on the main one for dps? (I see a lot of dps loss cause of the switching target)
    One solution I found is to create a macro for Incriminate the tank @mark instead @focus, and create another macro that cast WB @focus on 2nd boss. (i really would like to have more that 1 focus =P)

Do you have better ideas guys? Please share? =]
    Thank you
    You could make a macro for it I guess:

cast @mouseover Weapon Barrage

Should be faster than switching targets all the time. You could also just /focus the boss and use @focus of course. Easier to see when the cast needs to be interrupted as well that way.

correct me if I'm wrong, but macroing Weapon Barrage into your charges would mean that your rogue won't be able to stack charges silently? and then you'd be pulling aggro...?

I have both a Detonate/Weapon Barr macro as well as a regular Detonate adn a regular Weap Barr on my bars, so can have it macro'd in on fights where no interrupt is needed and also separate for fights where they are.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Harley Bishop View Post

I have both a Detonate/Weapon Barr macro as well as a regular Detonate adn a regular Weap Barr on my bars, so can have it macro'd in on fights where no interrupt is needed and also separate for fights where they are.
    That's what I do as well. Weapon Barrage's small energy cost for pretty high damage is just too good to pass up in a pure DPS situation.

+ Reply to Thread