+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue Tanks and Dodge.

Soulwalker

Default Rogue Tanks and Dodge.

I recently came to the forums to ask about the supposed cap of 20% on dodge. It was eventually concluded that there was a 20% hard cap on the base amount. I recently discovered however, that there is in fact NO hard cap on dodge! Below is a picture of me during a raid with over 20% dodge base. I've finally gotten the proof I need to state that there is, without a doubt, no 20% cap on dodge in any form as there is for parry. Furthermore, there also isn't any form of hidden cap such as having 30% dodge, but being unable to dodge anymore than 20% of the time.

Link: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...dgeover20.jpg/

Again, if anyone has any information proving I am wrong, feel free to post it.

Do you have any evidence of this in parses? Just because it says you have 21% dodge doesn't mean you aren't capped at 20%. Also, to my understanding, false blade plays a role too ontop of the 20%. Correct me if I'm wrong on this. So if you are indeed capped at 20% and with false blade giving another 5% you should be parsing around 25% dodge when you're not using sidestep.
    Last edited by Ninjahax; 08-17-2011 at 09:25 AM.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjahax View Post
    Do you have any evidence of this in parses? Just because it says you have 21% dodge doesn't mean you aren't capped at 20%. Also, to my understanding, false blade plays a role too ontop of the 20%. Correct me if I'm wrong on this. So if you are indeed capped at 20% and with false blade giving another 5% you should be parsing around 25% dodge when you're not using sidestep.
    Parry cap is reflected in the tool tip. It wouldn't make sense for them to say there is a parry cap, put in a change to show the cap in the tool tip, but not mention anything about a Dodge cap or make changes to the Dodge tooltip

+ Reply to Thread