Thread: 로그 탱크! 핼프!

Default 로그 탱크! 핼프!

as title says; what is your rogue tank rotation;
    FatCat

Splinter Shot - Shadow Blitz - Guarded Steel / Rift Guard
    Rift Disturbance - Planar Strike x 3 - Guarded Steel / Rift Guard
    Phantom Blow x 3 - False Blade
    Planar Strike x3 - Annihilate

Then just spam Planar Strike with the occasional Phantom Blow and keep finishers up with 5 CPs. Spam Rift Disturbance whenever it's off cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by Fareline View Post
    as title says; what is your rogue tank rotation;
    There is a rotations that's news. I feel like a juggler myself keeping up buffs and being flexible.

But if you insist. Shadow Blitz Rift disturbance opener, Planar strike, Phantom Blow, Guardian steel.
    Phantom blow, Planar strike, a reprisal in there somewhere most of the time, Rift guard.
    and from that point its about keeping Phantom at 3 stacks and Guardian steel, Rift guard, and False blade up.
    For multi mobs I use Rift Disturbance whenever of cd. And after I hit something with a finisher I switch targets. Taunt stray mobs and use the AoE taunt if things get out of hand.

I use planar Refuge most of the time pre pull because I don't need two cds 99% of the time for the first 2minutes.
    Last edited by Zenora; 08-17-2011 at 07:06 AM.

thanks for the quick replies guys

on aoe mobs, if rogues dont incrim me, i assume i will lose aggro(?)

also when i lure em all with the distribence and use the 10 mob attack skill; should i single target each mob with 2 hits, finisher and move on next mob for more aggro?
    FatCat

also when i lure em all with the distribence and use the 10 mob attack skill; should i single target each mob with 2 hits, finisher and move on next mob for more aggro?
    On AOE pulls, if you're struggling:

Splinter Shot - Shadow Blitz - Side Steps - Guarded Steel - Rift Disturbance

You shouldn't ever lose aggro (on the pull, that is) that way, unless people are vastly overgearing you.
    Last edited by Cinerus; 08-17-2011 at 07:06 AM.

Shadow Blitz and Rift Disturbance should give you enough AE threat to hold a few mobs for a bit. I usually wait till 5 combo hit target with finisher then move to the next.

Ascendant

People complain about Rogue AoE threat... its not that bad. It just isn't faceroll like warriors and clerics.

On AoE pulls, you can do this (assuming dungeons, if you haven't worked it out by the time you're raiding...):

Side Steps -> Shadow Assault -> Planar Attraction -> Shadow Blitz -> Rift Disturbance.

If people are pulling off you after that, then let them die, because they're TRYING to get themselves killed, and the best way to get agro back from an overzealous DPS is to let them die, the mob will come back afterwards.
    I'M RIFTSTALKING YOUR MUM!

I've found that Warriors are like Feminists. They want equality when it suits them, but the rest of the time they want to be treated special.

Ok, thanks

my tank gear is work in progress

it ranges from dps gear to pants off sicaron T_T
    FatCat

+ Reply to Thread