+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47

Thread: Whats the best rogue aspect to use on Sicaron?

  1. #1
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    21

    Default Whats the best rogue aspect to use on Sicaron?

    Whats the best rogue aspect to use on Sicaron?

  2. #2
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    50

    Default

    .....Aspect?

  3. #3
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    21

    Default

    spect... sorry xD

  4. #4
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    50

    Default

    I would of thought sabdancer as its best dps and can still apply charges if you get a beacon and are running away. Not sure though.

  5. #5
    RIFT Guide Writer Hokonoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,692

    Default

    i have more success with hoko spec, but both are doing around 2300+ so depends on your gear, i stack AP so hoko spec does more dps for me, but crit stackers should use sabdancer. it is however possible to parse better with sabdancer if you time your charges perfectly with the blue circle.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

  6. #6
    Plane Touched Fareline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    260

    Default

    best ive gotten was like 2.2 with sab

    basically, fight sucks for sabs since your damage is based on charges

    so if you burn while blue= good

    but if you **** up rotation because blue = red, you can either wait (reduce dps) or burn (reduce dps)

    my hoko dps was little less at 2180 or so but my weapons are blade of light and foul stinger, prob can be higher with relic dags

    1060 crit 800 ap unbuffed i think,
    FatCat

  7. #7
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Thanks a lot for the info. I think one of the most importants things with this fight is wait for bluecircle before u begging to use your max dps buffs, skills, etc...

    Thanks again.

  8. #8
    RIFT Guide Writer Hokonoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fareline View Post
    best ive gotten was like 2.2 with sab

    basically, fight sucks for sabs since your damage is based on charges

    so if you burn while blue= good

    but if you **** up rotation because blue = red, you can either wait (reduce dps) or burn (reduce dps)

    my hoko dps was little less at 2180 or so but my weapons are blade of light and foul stinger, prob can be higher with relic dags

    1060 crit 800 ap unbuffed i think,
    i sit at 760ap 900crit unbuffed lol, how do you have so much more? there are no more upgrades i can get in the AP department :P

    maybe your unbuffed is different than mine.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

  9. #9
    Plane Touched Fareline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    i sit at 760ap 900crit unbuffed lol, how do you have so much more? there are no more upgrades i can get in the AP department :P

    maybe your unbuffed is different than mine.
    http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...line/stats.png

    prob the craft set, they are pretty op
    FatCat

  10. #10
    RIFT Guide Writer Zyzyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,040

    Default

    im at 920/1100 with the pvp gear

    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

  11. #11
    RIFT Guide Writer Hokonoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,692

    Default

    ahh it's the pvp gear and synergy crystal. my rank 0 self cant touch that.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

  12. #12
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    i have more success with hoko spec, but both are doing around 2300+ so depends on your gear, i stack AP so hoko spec does more dps for me, but crit stackers should use sabdancer. it is however possible to parse better with sabdancer if you time your charges perfectly with the blue circle.
    As sabdancer i parse 2.3k with 3-4 contract on me, 2.5k+ easily with 0.
    Celay - Rogue class leader of Special Olympics (EU) Whitefall

    World 1st on Murdantix
    World 1st on Matron Zamira
    Europe 1st on Soulrender Zilas

  13. #13
    Ascendant Mayi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,660

    Default

    I'm not quite that high, highest I've parsed is 2.4k as sabdancer - relic mainhand.

    Sabdancers should also be stacking ap, moreso then hoko. You should be over crit cap if you're geared for HK even if you try stacking ap.
    Last edited by Mayi; 08-18-2011 at 07:02 AM.

  14. #14
    Plane Touched Fareline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    260

    Default

    thought id update on this

    i parsed 2690 as sabdancer

    difference in gear:

    Rank 8 with crystal
    2x 44 dps weapons (HELPED SO MUCH)
    relic hk gloves

    contracted twice
    Last edited by Fareline; 09-16-2011 at 09:56 AM.
    FatCat

  15. #15
    RIFT Guide Writer Hokonoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fareline View Post
    thought id update on this

    i parsed 2690 as sabdancer

    difference in gear:

    Rank 8 with crystal
    2x 44 dps weapons (HELPED SO MUCH)
    relic hk gloves

    contracted twice
    necro thread hijack!

    this thread is now about riftstalkers. what do you guys think about those new shields in 1.5?
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts