+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Rogue PvP nerfs

Rift Disciple

Default Rogue PvP nerfs

When are they coming? 2 are needed immediately and should have been addressed long ago.

1) The 51sin/15inf build. If a rogue uses slip away it should drop combat on the target. Being able to keep a target in combat with expose armor so they can't drink while you wait for your bleeds to tick their hp down to nothing is broken and needs to be fixed.

2) The flag runner build is broken as well. Even on a mount rogues are difficult to catch if they already have a decent lead on you. Removing the immunity to stun after port would be a nice start, but the entire thing needs to be looked at. The number of blinks and sprints in this spec is overpowered. It can be a pvp only fix if that would hurt your pve too much.

Also, rogues always complain that they are so squishy, every other class including warriors has to spec to be survivable. Rogues can spec so that all you see for 9 sec is miss miss miss immune immune immune. That is broken as well, give me 9 seconds of immunity to wreck **** and let's see how much QQ thier is on these forums.
    Anonn - 50 Guardian warrior now on Silkweb
    Jairo - 50 Defiant mage originally on Stonecrest, now on Seastone

Quote Originally Posted by AnonAedraxxis View Post
    When are they coming? 2 are needed immediately and should have been addressed long ago.

1) The 51sin/15inf build. If a rogue uses slip away it should drop combat on the target. Being able to keep a target in combat with expose armor so they can't drink while you wait for your bleeds to tick their hp down to nothing is broken and needs to be fixed.

2) The flag runner build is broken as well. Even on a mount rogues are difficult to catch if they already have a decent lead on you. Removing the immunity to stun after port would be a nice start, but the entire thing needs to be looked at. The number of blinks and sprints in this spec is overpowered. It can be a pvp only fix if that would hurt your pve too much.

Also, rogues always complain that they are so squishy, every other class including warriors has to spec to be survivable. Rogues can spec so that all you see for 9 sec is miss miss miss immune immune immune. That is broken as well, give me 9 seconds of immunity to wreck **** and let's see how much QQ thier is on these forums.
    What happens after those 9 seconds are up? Ahhh, guess you didn't plan that far ahead because of the poor dps of Nightblade.

- Vybz
    Last edited by Nightwish; 08-17-2011 at 12:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    I just want to be able to survive for 10 seconds when having 2 dps on me, I don't think that's too much to ask for.
    Dedicated to the Rogues who stuck it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKoxTymkUTU
    Dedicated to the Rogue QQers and Haters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

Not to mention that it can be purged...

Banned

Really blows my mind that people really b1tch about Rogue's skills that help them RUN AWAY instead of complaining about Warriors that actually fkin kill stuff.

1) So if I played a 51 sin / 15 inf, and I wasn't able to keep you in combat after Slip Away, you would drink a pot and heal to full, negating all of my attacks. If I didn't slip away and kept spamming a spam macro/finishers, you would /lol then 3 shot me. ****

2) No comment. Plenty of rebuttals to that already exist all over these boards.

Purge immunity cooldowns then 3 shot said rogue.

L2P, suck a ****, quit *****ing.

If you MUST *****, then ***** about warriors and clerics, because as of now, Rogues are the only class that can't Heal themselves to full while dealing respectable damage, and by respectable I 'm talking about damage that can actually kill.

WTB heal on dodge rune or essence equivalent to heal on block trinket/essence/rune.

sound fair now?
    Last edited by Skyline; 08-17-2011 at 12:37 AM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Skyline View Post
    1) So if I played a 51 sin / 15 inf, and I wasn't able to keep you in combat after Slip Away, you would drink a pot and heal to full, negating all of my attacks. If I didn't slip away and kept spamming a spam macro/finishers, you would /lol then 3 shot me. ****

2) No comment. Plenty of rebuttals to that already exist all over these boards.

Purge immunity cooldowns then 3 shot said rogue.

L2P, suck a ****, quit *****ing.

If you MUST *****, then ***** about warriors and clerics, because as of now, Rogues are the only class that can't Heal themselves to full while dealing respectable damage, and by respectable I 'm talking about damage that can actually kill.

WTB heal on dodge rune or essence equivalent to heal on block trinket/essence/rune.

sound fair now?
    Actually... I am a warrior, a p8 warrior. And none of the things I posted really bother me. I posted that because I am tired of whiney *****es posting "NERF WARRIORS" all over our forums and this seemed fair. Sin rogues are cheap cowards who only attack once every 2 minutes with all cd's up, and if anything doesn't go to plan they either die or run away. And yeah when your 9 seconds are over NB's go splat.

But what about certain mage specs? They will bleed to death without a heal and you never even have to come back out of stealth. Does that sound fair? They never even have an opportunity to fight back. You open with a stun, bleed them up, slip away, and they die. Does that sound fair? Now who is OP? It is all perspective.

If you scrub MM rogues could learn to stay a minimum of 20 meters away from us you could own us. All of our abilities have 20 meter range. If we get too close then you die and it is your own fault for being bad.

Keep your sissy *** sin build for all I care, but I am sick to death of you whiney *****es. (Not all rogues, just ones like you)

Our "full heal" is a 10 minute CD that is only available in one tree btw, and it was your *****ing that forced us all into it. Even our 2h builds saw a dps nerf, so we look for more defensive abilities. If you really hate the new warrior specs, you did it to yourselves.

Slip away is what? A 2 min CD? And repeatedly mezzing people is lame. IMO there should be a 15 sec timer from when you first use mez and when it expires so does your stealth.

Rogues want to be the best at everything, that isn't the design of an MMO. Certain mage specs own warriors, most warriors beat up on rogues, rogues beat up on mages, no one beats up on healing clerics. See how almost everyone has a counter class?

So tired of complete morons that either don't see why any class should be capable of killing them, don't know how to play, or get mad because they want to spec a way that isn't viable then QQ about losing.

Also, make sure you are equally geared to a player before saying his class is OP. I had a p2 mage tell me warriors are op because of how fast I killed him... I have over 1k valor and a p8 weapon and this dude had 200 valor... It wasn't OP he was out geared.

If you would l2p you probably wouldn't think x class is so OP, you would realize you spend too much time on your knees with balls on your chin and not enough time learning your classes strengths and weaknesses.
    Anonn - 50 Guardian warrior now on Silkweb
    Jairo - 50 Defiant mage originally on Stonecrest, now on Seastone

Rift Disciple

OP is mad my lvl 47 sab dancer rogue 15 shotted his r8 war while he was afk auto attacking a dragon mote

tru story brah
    Last edited by BlueTongue; 08-17-2011 at 01:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anonaedraxxis View Post
    certain mage specs own warriors, most warriors beat up on rogues, rogues beat up on mages, no one beats up on healing clerics. See how almost everyone has a counter class?
    lol.......

Cool Lmao

yessss moar warior and mage tears pls

Now I Know Why Some Animals Eat Their Young

Rift Disciple

So a full Pr8 warrior is moaning???? Get that rank fast didn't you?!!!!!!!

Anyways... you want to remove 2 abilities that can help a rogue not get smashed in 3 warrior gcd's.. nice. I don't even run slip away etc and I still don't think it needs nerfing.

This has to be THE whiniest post I have read in ages.. a Pr8 Warrior is the easiest most OP class in the game and you want it even easier. Absolutely pathetic.

Try rolling a rogue.. I am sure you can get Pr8 legitimately *cough* again quickly and then come back and tell us they need nerfing.

Plane Touched

Thumbs down

some p8 exploiter whining. i have never seen another war complain about rogues. u're unhappy that u can't 3 global us one time MORE every 2 min? geez i'd run the dual slip away build just to piss u off.

Default Really?

Your complaining because a class works the way its suppose to? I find that kinda funny. An assassin kills things. It sacrifices survivability and aoe for stealth and stuns. I agree that cleanse soul is kinda op for a Sin because it gives survivability to the soul. If you get an assassin out of stealth it like open season and this should be the goal of any player. I kill Sin on my Range Sabo why can't u?

Soulwalker

Actually... I am a warrior, a p8 warrior. And none of the things I posted really bother me. I posted that because I am tired of whiney *****es posting "NERF WARRIORS" all over our forums and this seemed fair. Sin rogues are cheap cowards who only attack once every 2 minutes with all cd's up, and if anything doesn't go to plan they either die or run away. And yeah when your 9 seconds are over NB's go splat.

But what about certain mage specs? They will bleed to death without a heal and you never even have to come back out of stealth. Does that sound fair? They never even have an opportunity to fight back. You open with a stun, bleed them up, slip away, and they die. Does that sound fair? Now who is OP? It is all perspective.

If you scrub MM rogues could learn to stay a minimum of 20 meters away from us you could own us. All of our abilities have 20 meter range. If we get too close then you die and it is your own fault for being bad.

Keep your sissy *** sin build for all I care, but I am sick to death of you whiney *****es. (Not all rogues, just ones like you)

Our "full heal" is a 10 minute CD that is only available in one tree btw, and it was your *****ing that forced us all into it. Even our 2h builds saw a dps nerf, so we look for more defensive abilities. If you really hate the new warrior specs, you did it to yourselves.

Slip away is what? A 2 min CD? And repeatedly mezzing people is lame. IMO there should be a 15 sec timer from when you first use mez and when it expires so does your stealth.

Rogues want to be the best at everything, that isn't the design of an MMO. Certain mage specs own warriors, most warriors beat up on rogues, rogues beat up on mages, no one beats up on healing clerics. See how almost everyone has a counter class?

So tired of complete morons that either don't see why any class should be capable of killing them, don't know how to play, or get mad because they want to spec a way that isn't viable then QQ about losing.

Also, make sure you are equally geared to a player before saying his class is OP. I had a p2 mage tell me warriors are op because of how fast I killed him... I have over 1k valor and a p8 weapon and this dude had 200 valor... It wasn't OP he was out geared.

If you would l2p you probably wouldn't think x class is so OP, you would realize you spend too much time on your knees with balls on your chin and not enough time learning your classes strengths and weaknesses.
    okay mister warrior. sorry to ask for a nerf to you even though you can kill anyone in 2 seconds that is p6 or less
    Last edited by Tytrey; 08-17-2011 at 08:31 AM.

Oh noes, mr warrior mad. Time to smash!

Shadowlander

Default ummm

As a nightblade (51)/inf 15 I CAN kill a healing cleric, but that is only if i can pop the right skills at the same time, I have brought down more then one healing cleric, but once agian realy need ALL my cd's up to pull that hat trick

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast