+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Krazer

Thread: 51 Assa/15Inf

Soulwalker

Default 51 Assa/15Inf

im almost lvl 50 and im going to 51 assassin and 15 inf (once i get the perstiege)
    i was wondering if there will be or if anyone has made any macros JUST for this spec? im a sucker for macros for anything. please let me know!

Thanks
    -cat

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Cattastic View Post
    im almost lvl 50 and im going to 51 assassin and 15 inf (once i get the perstiege)
    i was wondering if there will be or if anyone has made any macros JUST for this spec? im a sucker for macros for anything. please let me know!

Thanks
    -cat
    hmm i can tell you mines if you like.
    your builder hotkey e
    #show serpent strike
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast break free
    cast poison malice
    cast assassinate
    cast jagged strike
    cast puncture
    cast backstrike
    cast serpent strike
    cast savage strike
    cast quick strike assuming you have ranger as 3rd soul for range

If they run quick strike will keep doing damage since all of the other will fail.

Finisher hotkey r
    #show finalblow
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast finalblow
    cast endure brewing (forgot name) if you have no combo point and need to heal just hit the hot key

Next finisher hotkey f this also use to first cast impale and also for range finisher if needed.
    #show impale
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast impale
    cast Head shot.

also you can create one for debuff. hotkey c
    #show anethema
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast binding powder.
    cast anethema
    cast sleight of hand
    My spelling might be off but you got the idea.
    assumping you are going on left side of inf for the offensive , sleight of hand ,1 point in pardon the interrupt,1 point in focused intent.
    Goodluck.
    Last edited by Stabsalot; 08-16-2011 at 09:03 PM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Cattastic View Post

Thanks
    -cat
    You only need one macro for 51 sin 15 inf 0 ranger. You have to actually decide when to use your abilities with this spec.

#show backstab
    cast serpent strike
    cast puncture
    cast backstab
    cast savage strike
    cast quick shot

You can take serpent strike out if you want to time it with a finisher or something.
    Last edited by deathjackal; 08-16-2011 at 09:03 PM.
    Whitejackale
    <Iconic Fatality>

build:
    cast puncture
    cast backstab
    cast savage strike
    cast quick shot

timer:
    cast malicious strike
    cast serpent strike

finisher:
    cast final blow
    cast head shot
    Last edited by chetii; 08-16-2011 at 09:17 PM.

Just wow...

All these macros are ridiculously inefficient. Please do yourself a favor and do not macro any CC, Serpent Strike, or Puncture. Unless your content with mediocrity.

I recommend Ranger as your third role, and these macros will use Ranger skills.

Singe combo point builder. #show backstab
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast backstab
    cast savage strike
    cast quick shot

Will cast quick shot whenever your out of ranger, but never when your in range for melee. Will also use backstab if your behind your opponent, and since backstab is the only skill in this macro with a cd you will always be able to see it.

A finisher #show final blow
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast final blow
    cast headshot
    Casts headshot when out of range, uses final blow when in range. This is the only finisher I macro.

Too many macros will just make you a mediocre player and nothing better. Like the majority of Rogues

Blakjak
    Liquidus - Defiant - Keenblade

Message me in the game if you want to chat...

Quote Originally Posted by Stabsalot View Post
    Finisher hotkey r
    #show finalblow
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast finalblow
    cast endure brewing (forgot name) if you have no combo point and need to heal just hit the hot key

Goodluck.
    If you have this skill on your hotbar or in a macro please uninstall

Quote Originally Posted by Krazer View Post
    Just wow...

All these macros are ridiculously inefficient. Please do yourself a favor and do not macro any CC, Serpent Strike, or Puncture. Unless your content with mediocrity.

I recommend Ranger as your third role, and these macros will use Ranger skills.

Singe combo point builder. #show backstab
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast backstab
    cast savage strike
    cast quick shot

Will cast quick shot whenever your out of ranger, but never when your in range for melee. Will also use backstab if your behind your opponent, and since backstab is the only skill in this macro with a cd you will always be able to see it.

A finisher #show final blow
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast final blow
    cast headshot
    Casts headshot when out of range, uses final blow when in range. This is the only finisher I macro.

Too many macros will just make you a mediocre player and nothing better. Like the majority of Rogues
    This man speaks truth. As a 51 Sin / 15 Inf you should not be macroing anything else. There's few key abilities you need and you want them on seperate keys for full control.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Henry View Post
    If you have this skill on your hotbar or in a macro please uninstall
    Please uninstall if you have no idea what you're talking about. Of course you should put the skill on your hotbar. It might not be useful a lot of times, but the one time it WILL save your life, you'll be thankful you placed it there.
    Last edited by Cinerus; 08-16-2011 at 11:38 PM.

You really shouldn't be macroing as a 51 Assassin, outside of maybe backstab, savage strike and quick shot in the same macro. Even backstab can be better used elsewhere.

cant imagine any worse build tbh. everyone will kite you to death. no wait, you can slip away, yeah ^^.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoma View Post
    cant imagine any worse build tbh. everyone will kite you to death. no wait, you can slip away, yeah ^^.
    Adding Ranger or Marksman makes that problem pretty much go away, assuming you're able to bleed them before they get away, but then that's part of the challenge.

Telaran

I don't see what's wrong with macroing serpent strike. Please enlighten me, I know puncture is bad, but SS?

Quote Originally Posted by Meladath View Post
    I don't see what's wrong with macroing serpent strike. Please enlighten me, I know puncture is bad, but SS?
    You want SS because it's about the only burst a Assassin gets outside of stealth. You need that to land right at the moment a healer is under pressure, you've stunned him, heal debuffed (and he's not dispelled) and his health is low.

You want it up when you need it, not as part of a rotation. You want it to land hard when he's in trouble, bam SS then bam Final Blow from behind with your bleed boosting your damage by 30%.

Quote Originally Posted by TiberiusMonkey View Post
    You want SS because it's about the only burst a Assassin gets outside of stealth. You need that to land right at the moment a healer is under pressure, you've stunned him, heal debuffed (and he's not dispelled) and his health is low.

You want it up when you need it, not as part of a rotation. You want it to land hard when he's in trouble, bam SS then bam Final Blow from behind with your bleed boosting your damage by 30%.
    This, I had SS in my builder macro for a long time, it always seemed to be on cooldown when I needed it for burst. I suppose if you really want to macro it, you could put it with final blow but it's likely best to just leave it off, there are plenty of buttons on your keyboard just keybind something.

+ Reply to Thread