+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PvP AE Spec -- Non-sab

Default PvP AE Spec -- Non-sab

Because sometimes you just want to top the damage in scion...

Also i don't really wanna play sab...

Anyone have any ideas?
    Last edited by Blakjak02; 08-16-2011 at 06:36 PM.
    Blakjak
    Liquidus - Defiant - Keenblade

Message me in the game if you want to chat...

Prophet of Telara

Haven't really seen any Rogue AoE builds that perform like other classes TBH.

Telaran

51 Nightblade has a decent AE burst, but its all PBAOE.

Plane Touched

Ranger, Rain of Arrows or Trick Shot. That's really your only other option.
    Skiet - Kelari Rogue - Fires of Heaven - Deepwood

Thanks a lot, Daglar.

I don't think you'll find any 1.8k aoe crit bleeds anywhere else off a sab in Scion.

You MIGHT want to play ranger (drop the pet, please) for some AoE with fellblades in it, but then again, you'd be a ranged class with absolutely no IMS or utility like the sab has (AoE silence for 8seconds ) But even then, the proc-rate nerf that came in 1.4 doesn't really allow you to AoE fellblades anymore (sadface).

But all in all, the rogue isn't really an AoE Spec (other than bard heals and Sab).

Try ranger/nb/mm, but you probably won't be impressed ( I wasn't :P)

If ever you fall back in love with sab (since you stopped PvEing for 1 month straight like me), you might want to try this out With some room for tinkering obviously. Combat survival is because you don't really have anything to survive a gank other than Sidesteps and sprint. But beware, that's a true glass canon built around the idea that you won't be target #1 -> Scion, escalation, ZvZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sowl View Post
    I don't think you'll find any 1.8k aoe crit bleeds anywhere else off a sab in Scion.

You MIGHT want to play ranger (drop the pet, please) for some AoE with fellblades in it, but then again, you'd be a ranged class with absolutely no IMS or utility like the sab has (AoE silence for 8seconds ) But even then, the proc-rate nerf that came in 1.4 doesn't really allow you to AoE fellblades anymore (sadface).

But all in all, the rogue isn't really an AoE Spec (other than bard heals and Sab).

Try ranger/nb/mm, but you probably won't be impressed ( I wasn't :P)

If ever you fall back in love with sab (since you stopped PvEing for 1 month straight like me), you might want to try this out With some room for tinkering obviously. Combat survival is because you don't really have anything to survive a gank other than Sidesteps and sprint. But beware, that's a true glass canon built around the idea that you won't be target #1 -> Scion, escalation, ZvZ.

Hmm Thanks i shall try that out
    Blakjak
    Liquidus - Defiant - Keenblade

Message me in the game if you want to chat...

+ Reply to Thread