+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Geldo Dragon-Hunter's Bow

Rift Disciple

Default Geldo Dragon-Hunter's Bow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXWAOBIxvJs

I had heard that this bow was BIS (stacks up to 90AP). Did DD every day to see if I could get it to replace my relic bow - and low and behold - the proc rate blows ***. I took a video of about a minute of me just spamming Quick Shot and Head Shot. It proced once in that minute.

Anyone else having issues with this bow or am I just maybe missing something or have a bug?

Plane Touched

just how it is, it's still a good bow with a nice proc
    It can potentially get up to 3 but the chances are slim, If it constantly gave 90ap it would likely beat out the raid bows even.

there's a wand that works the same way with spell power

Plane Touched

In sabdancer I *sometimes* have 1 stack up, very rarely 2 stacks and have never seen 3.

In "melee ranger" 2 is more consistent, but still not the majority, and can't get it up to 3. That is on the dummy, but unless you are in a solo build with lots of fast reactives/ripostes (BD heavy) you don't attack enough to get 3 stacks up

Banned

I fail to see how 90 AP would make a 36 dps bow better then a 47 dps bow unless its just a stat stick.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicit View Post
    I fail to see how 90 AP would make a 36 dps bow better then a 47 dps bow unless its just a stat stick.
    The point would be for a stat stick indeed.

Rift Master

Got the bow, too and procs extremely bad (around half of Paragon attacks are classified as ranged). Sometimes stacks the buff to 2 but most of the time isn't up at all. Uptime maybe 10-20% I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by rofltehcat View Post
    Got the bow, too and procs extremely bad (around half of Paragon attacks are classified as ranged). Sometimes stacks the buff to 2 but most of the time isn't up at all. Uptime maybe 10-20% I'd say.

Same here.

+ Reply to Thread