+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Low level PvP builds?

Soulwalker

Default Low level PvP builds?

How's it going?

I currently have a level 21 Rogue, and I'm having trouble finding a build (PvP) that is suitable for around that level. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Rift Disciple

Just take all marksman any left over points throw into riftstalker for the health return on left over attack points and then nightblade for 15 points for increase in builders and finishers. At 50 go with the 51 marks 15 nightblade and zero inf.

Marks is the spec you will probably use the most after your 50 and has some decent tools as your leveling up for PVP till your 50. Might as well start using it and learning it so that once you hit 50 you can MM with the best of them till you hit Rank 4.

Once you hit rank 4. Then you can reliable start looking at melee builds for PVP or even stay with the MM build and change the points to 15 for inf instead of nightblade.

Soulwalker

Thanks a lot!

Rift Disciple

It's been a long time since I lvl'd a rogue but not much has changed with Bard since then that I imagine it's still the same. Bards at pre lvl 30 are insane. Bard/RS is nearly indestructible at that lvl and does a ton of healing. Or you can pick up the 8 points in NB for the increased cadence healing, you'll be a little more squishy but still not bad at that lvl and output more healing.

Shadowlander

I would suggest something along these lines:
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0Mfip.x0tRkz.V0p0z

The bread and butter will be MM for now. You can get Statis shot to root, which helps a ton to either escape or catch the runners. Repel shot to get some distance from the melee folks and conbined with hasty departure you should be able to get away well. But the other safety is on the double. This will save your life a LOT.

I love the shadow shift for escaping from the 0 rift line. I would replace this with infiltrator once you can spend the 2500 favor. The break out is even better for the fear/incapacitate times.

This gives you stealth, incapacitate, and a ranged snare in twighlt force in nightblade.

This is the start for the nightman build here:
    http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...build-tutorial

You can use some of the macros from the build as well, but remember barb shot always hurts people running.

Hope it helps. I loved the spec when I switched from MM/Sin to it. So many more conditional abilities to help you live longer.

+ Reply to Thread