+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: [PVP] Fellblades and Master Huntsman stack?

Default [PVP] Fellblades and Master Huntsman stack?

Do fellblades and the healing debuff from the wolf stack (maul I think)? Would it be better to use the raptor in a pvp setting?

If they do not stack, would I be correct in assuming points are wasted in Master Huntsman?

Plane Walker

I want to say they used to but I have not tried with 1.4. You should spec and try it out for us

Fellblades and anathama no longer stack is about all I know.
    Good,Bad? I'm the one with the Gun.
    This is my BOOMSTICK
    Rank 40 Defiant Rogue 11/11HK
    Gaming Rig

Champion of Telara

Even if they stacked to 100% it would not be worth it to play a spec that had both of them in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahrken View Post
    Even if they stacked to 100% it would not be worth it to play a spec that had both of them in it.
    This is the most silliest response ever. If they happened to stack, and master huntsman would be reduced to half(total of 65%) just as anathema and fell blades stacked(75%), this would give the ranger soul a pretty unique curve over all the other specs. Thus, giving a reason to have atleast 1 ranger in your group.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Insidiae View Post
    This is the most silliest response ever. If they happened to stack, and master huntsman would be reduced to half(total of 65%) just as anathema and fell blades stacked(75%), this would give the ranger soul a pretty unique curve over all the other specs. Thus, giving a reason to have atleast 1 ranger in your group.
    Most Silliest is one of the more goofier things I have ever heard.

The post was hyperbole, they dont stack and ranger is a bad spec in PvP.

Thought I would ask first to see if anyone knew offhand.

Not quite sure why people dont like ranger. Sometimes effective builds dont necessarily seem straightforward at first.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by frostypepper View Post

Not quite sure why people dont like ranger. Sometimes effective builds dont necessarily seem straightforward at first.
    pets are ok against a boss, but they arent that good in PvP.

realy? stop talking BS dude.

I would think that if someone disliked a soul, it might be reasonable to assume that said person isn't using that soul. Anyone that uses a ranger in a PVP setting ever tried the wolf with either fell blades or anathama?

RIFT Fan Site Operator Dunharrow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by frostypepper View Post

I've never seen a rogue with a pet that was good in PvP. Ever. I doubt that is coincidence.
    Last edited by Dunharrow; 08-16-2011 at 02:57 AM.

I used to experiment with a Fellblade+Master Huntsman build back in 1.2 and they did stack back then. Can't confirm if they still do. Still, this isn't WoW or Warhammer Online so any build that relies on a pet is a fail build really. All pets are useful for is dedicated caster killing and preventing Rogues from restealthing when Slip Away is on CD really.

FYI, Fellblades and Anathema still stack with Lingering Wounds which makes teaming with Warriors very fun.
    Lilisette High Elven Rogue - Argent EU | Laretha: High Elven Cleric - Argent EU
    Rahal: High Elven Warrior - Argent EU | Lilaeath: High Elven Mage - Argent EU
    If any fellow Roleplayers want to meet up to RP, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunharrow View Post
    I've never seen a rogue with a pet that was good in PvP. Ever. I doubt that is coincidence.
    well its hard to see good rogues in any spec ... but that doesnt mean RG is bad for pvp, its not.
    its not perfect but you can top charts with it. skill >>>>>>>> build.
    Last edited by Yoma; 08-16-2011 at 04:41 AM.

Ranger does lack the utility, mobility and kiting ability of MM though. The damage is higher when Quick Reload is on CD but for PvP, a dead Rogue isn't killing anything and isn't contributing to the warfront.
    Lilisette High Elven Rogue - Argent EU | Laretha: High Elven Cleric - Argent EU
    Rahal: High Elven Warrior - Argent EU | Lilaeath: High Elven Mage - Argent EU
    If any fellow Roleplayers want to meet up to RP, let me know.

Champion of Telara

They lack burst CDs which are needed by rogues in PvP to get kills. They rely on pets for lots of their damage which is bad in a PvP enviroment. Even Fellblades without Ranger is a waste if you are trying to play ranged.

yeah, sure. im not talking about 51 rg folks. tri-spec you know ...
    but go ahead with 51 sins and 44mm specs, easy kills

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast