+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue Rotation for Subdancers?

Soulwalker

Default Rogue Rotation for Subdancers?

Why is Spike Charge a more suitable charge compared to the other charges when it comes to dealing dps with the build? Wouldnt Blast Charge or even Splinter Charge help with the amount of armor it reduces or overall damage it does for a boss fight?

Armor debuff's dont stack, DPS(Damage per second) is better with the more bleeds, procs, dots, ect you can stack, and keep rotating on the boss, while dealing DD. Which is why its better to just rotate between Spike, and Shrapnel because they both deal DD, and leave a DoT on the boss.

Soulwalker

Suburbandancers

only spikes can kill vampires

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

Plane Touched

It seems it just plain does the most damage. I'm not even t1 geared yet and spike charge will crit for 1500 per tick and it gets 6 ticks over it's duration. I've surely never seen a 9k blast charge

and shrapnel does very similar damage to blast charge but then adds another 50% over 6 seconds

and just for completeness.
    blast charge: probably good for a pvp build but sabodancer is not one, with the DoT shrapnel is more damage and AoE
    caltrop charge: several classes have instant cast spells that have a stronger snare effect and it's damage is quite weak
    splinter charge: same deal as caltrop charge
    concussion charge: useful but not for damage
    ember charge: literally the worst +magic damage taken debuff in the game and it takes 6 GCD to do...

+ Reply to Thread