+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Badasin?(pvp)

Default Badasin?(pvp)

So basically before you shout BAD! give it a thought. Idea is to pump out as many final blows in the shortest ammount of time possible. Get up impale, then use power chord + puncture - final blow - Riff - final blow - Power Chord - pewpew - till final blow. You get perma 20% speed boost also! And the aoe heal. Not bad either as mabye a premade sin spec. http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...boddR.gh0aV0ok
    Just something I was sitting around and thought would be pretty cool.

Prophet of Telara

My "mobile kiting assassin" is 40 AS/22 bard/4 ranger. Works pretty decent, overall I'd say not as effective as some other builds though. Nice thing is nobody escapes you on foot, and you escape plenty...

Opening barrage is normally Jagged>Puncture>Impale>Riff>Final Blow, and then continue from there. Throw Foul Play in there if you need.
    Last edited by Calo; 08-14-2011 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Calo View Post
    My "mobile kiting assassin" is 40 AS/22 bard/4 ranger. Works pretty decent, overall I'd say not as effective as some other builds though. Nice thing is nobody escapes you on foot, and you escape plenty...

Opening barrage is normally Jagged>Puncture>Impale>Riff>Final Blow, and then continue from there. Throw Foul Play in there if you need.
    Does 40 sin 4 ranger yield more damage than 33 sin and 10 nb though?

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Insidiae View Post
    Does 40 sin 4 ranger yield more damage than 33 sin and 10 nb though?
    With the inclusion of better ranged attacks, slightly higher crit chance, and higher Final Blow damage, maybe. Probably close either way, but ranger attacks are better for kiting.
    Last edited by Calo; 08-14-2011 at 06:42 PM.

Interesting builds but how well do either of them kite when you are CC'd and don't have a CC break skill? First thing a mage will do is squirrel you. Cleric KB + snare. Warrior just big you to death or laugh while you kill yourself with reflect damage. Other Rogues CC,Slip Away or just kill you.
    Last edited by Savage Henry; 08-14-2011 at 09:29 PM.

If you are gonna mix in bard up to 22-23 why not just get 24 for Motif of Regen

HEALS BABY HEALS no matter how small I've been in fights where I've won with <100 hps left.

+ Reply to Thread