Default Rate this spec.

For what? PVP? 5-mans? Raids?

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Elge View Post
    For what? PVP? 5-mans? Raids?
    Oh, yeah, duh. My bad. Lol.

PVE dps, t2 experts and raids.

Shadowlander

Eh, just tested it out on the test dummy with a parser. It's not good. I had troubles getting over 500 dps.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Komie View Post
    Eh, just tested it out on the test dummy with a parser. It's not good. I had troubles getting over 500 dps.
    It's bad??? That's all you have to say? How about offering some sort of constructive criticism, or even asking what rotation and buffs he OP us using? How about you posting your stats and buffs/rotation/macros you used?

In the brief time I looked at it, I thought of multiple rotations of questionable viability.

To the OP, what buffs do you want to use? What rotation? What kind of dps are you hoping to achieve with this rotation?
    Covenant of the Phoenix - Deepwood
    Clarith - Rogue
    RG2 10/11 HK, 2/8 ID

First problem. You went 40 deep in Assassin... and not 51. If you're going to go passed 32 (which is Impale) then you go 51 for Serpent Strike. Hidden Veil is useless in PvE and so is Debilitating Poison.

Second problem. You went 13 deep in Bladedancer... and did not get Deadly Dance. Either you want to use the Impale -> Final Blow rotation or you didn't read what Deadly Dance does. (and consequently have never heard of Sabodancer or Hokospec).
    http://Sunrest-Exiled.com
    Conqueror: Greenscale's Blight | Conqueror: River of Souls | Gilded Prophecy: 4/4 | Hammerknell Fortress: 4/11 | Drowned Halls: 4/4 | Prestige: 6/8

Quote Originally Posted by Clarith View Post
    It's bad??? That's all you have to say? How about offering some sort of constructive criticism, or even asking what rotation and buffs he OP us using? How about you posting your stats and buffs/rotation/macros you used?

In the brief time I looked at it, I thought of multiple rotations of questionable viability.

To the OP, what buffs do you want to use? What rotation? What kind of dps are you hoping to achieve with this rotation?
    ...That WAS the OP.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Elge View Post
    ...That WAS the OP.
    Oops...iPhone fail not looking at poster names.
    Covenant of the Phoenix - Deepwood
    Clarith - Rogue
    RG2 10/11 HK, 2/8 ID

Quote Originally Posted by Tnanever View Post
    First problem. You went 40 deep in Assassin... and not 51. If you're going to go passed 32 (which is Impale) then you go 51 for Serpent Strike. Hidden Veil is useless in PvE and so is Debilitating Poison.

Second problem. You went 13 deep in Bladedancer... and did not get Deadly Dance. Either you want to use the Impale -> Final Blow rotation or you didn't read what Deadly Dance does. (and consequently have never heard of Sabodancer or Hokospec).
    Sabdancer / Hokospec are both supreme MEHH. wtb some NB or MM not being terrible dps =(

+ Reply to Thread