+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Raptor pet dying very quickly since 1.4 patch on 8/11

Soulwalker

Default Raptor pet dying very quickly since 1.4 patch on 8/11

Since the 1.4 patch on 8/11 the raptor dies very quickly in battle. He has the same health bar but takes damage very quickly. It is like his armor or defense stats have been reduced drastically.

I can only engage one normal mob in the beach area of Shimmersands where I am doing the repeatable quests. Before the patch I could chain kill 4-6 mobs now the pet dies half way through the first mob.

Advice appreciated.

I saw another post somewhere with a warrior whos pet was constantly gaining the stacking debuff that Dragon Tears get (the 25% damage taken stacks that stacks to like 50), could possibly be that!

How come no one has asked for the Rangers pets to gain stealth when the Rogue enters stealth? I mean it's cool to go into stealth just to have your pet following you around screaming "HERE HE IS!"

- Vybz
    Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    I just want to be able to survive for 10 seconds when having 2 dps on me, I don't think that's too much to ask for.
    Dedicated to the Rogues who stuck it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKoxTymkUTU
    Dedicated to the Rogue QQers and Haters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

Soulwalker

Got this from Trion. Known bug. Did the steps below but the Raptor is still bugged. Will have to wait for a patch.

================
    We are currently aware of this issue and working on a fix for the problem. At this time, we have a couple of solutions available to remove the debuff. If you are still experiencing issues after completing these steps, please patient as we will have this fixed very soon. 1.) Summon your pet while it is currently active. This has been known to remove the buff. 2.) Cycle through your other soul roles. Return to your beginning role, then summon your pet. 3.) Summon another pet, if you have the ability. Then summon your main pet again.
    ================

+ Reply to Thread