+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PVP - 44/15/7 mm/inf/sin

Default PVP - 44/15/7 mm/inf/sin

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...zdR.0VM.xx0M0c

That's what I've come up with after spending time in the calculator and with a calculator.

Fairly obvious build, just thought I'd share. Or I could be a moron and this build already exists and/or isn't good in some way.

Suggestions very welcome.

3 points can be taken from sniper training to killer instinct if you need more burst during ihnr i guess.

Improved repelling shot? Collateral dmg? Wtf? get rid of that ****, and get Sniper's training, and killer. Sharp shooter?

Why are people still stuck on this 44MM? It's trash. I have 18points in MM, and I destroy any MM that has Improved Hit and Run. If you require Improved Hit and run to be good, atleast go no deeper then 38.
    Last edited by Swiftly; 08-12-2011 at 11:24 PM.

Ouch, okay point taken. Link a build that you would suggest.

I'm recently returning and I have no clue of the cookie cutter specs of today.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftly View Post
    Improved repelling shot? Collateral dmg? Wtf? get rid of that ****, and get Sniper's training, and killer. Sharp shooter?

Why are people still stuck on this 44MM? It's trash. I have 18points in MM, and I destroy any MM that has Improved Hit and Run. If you require Improved Hit and run to be good, atleast go no deeper then 38.

E-noob-icate

I'm not giving away my builds because I spent alot of time figuring them out. I'll wait for others to do the same like I know some have.

Quote Originally Posted by Atello View Post
    Ouch, okay point taken. Link a build that you would suggest.

I'm recently returning and I have no clue of the cookie cutter specs of today.
    Gunblade, Nightman, 44MM, 51sin, 51NB...just to name a few.

Just type those into the search up top and you'll find in depth guides and discussions on each build. Some people even linked variations of each build, and their own builds.

Good luck out there.

*Edit - Oh and anything deep in the MM tree may lead to be pretty squishy out there, just letting ya know about your build.
    Last edited by Tigruz; 08-13-2011 at 10:24 AM.
    <Retired>

Quote Originally Posted by Tigruz View Post
    Gunblade, Nightman, 44MM, 51sin, 51NB...just to name a few.

Just type those into the search up top and you'll find in depth guides and discussions on each build. Some people even linked variations of each build, and their own builds.

Good luck out there.

*Edit - Oh and anything deep in the MM tree may lead to be pretty squishy out there, just letting ya know about your build.
    Thanks for the tip!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Dunharrow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Atello View Post
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...zdR.0VM.xx0M0c

That's what I've come up with after spending time in the calculator and with a calculator.

Fairly obvious build, just thought I'd share. Or I could be a moron and this build already exists and/or isn't good in some way.

Suggestions very welcome.
    Getting up to 51 points in MM is going to thrash 7 points in Assassin.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Dunharrow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftly View Post
    Your absurd categorical statements are myopic and ignorant. 1v1 is only a tiny fraction of PvP and I'm sure myself and other rogues using more than 38 in MM would be glad to give you a lesson in humility. That said, PvP is about group play and 51 MM is more damage and more utility than 38 MM + anything.

51 MM offers Sniper Pedestal and Eradicate. Sniper Pedestal is the single best ability for ranged damage and Eradicate is the best offensive dispel for any class. Condescending nonsense like "if you require Improved Hit to be good" are worthless. I can easily make the same argument about any way that you choose to spec.

+ Reply to Thread