+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Riftstalker tanks: what specc are you?

Soulwalker

Default Riftstalker tanks: what specc are you?

Hey guys,

Eventhough I am not yet 50 I am scouting around what viable speccs there are and everything. I would like to know what you are and why! I am seeing a lot of people using the traditional specc:
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...ItIuqdRkkR.x0d

I am not sure of what specc I wish to run, I just wish to see what others are using currently! I am drawn however to having bard as an offspecc, if you think this is good/bad, please let me know!

So overall: let me know what you are and why!

That link is the best spec to raid with. in 5 mans, you can get 7 bard instead of 7 ranger (or replace 8 bd with 8 ranger) putting points into health, the armor anthem and 1/3 street smarts. You should always go 51 riftstalker for maximum mitigation and endurance.

Other than those 3 offsouls, there's nothing for riftstalkers to choose from unfortunately. I used to run a 12 bard 3 bd for Motif of Tenacity, but I got too lazy to keep it up all the time. 12 bd will get you an interrupt, but not a lot of health.
    Last edited by Fiskerton; 08-12-2011 at 03:22 PM.
    ~ | Fiskerton | Fiskermage | Fiskerheals | Fiskerbear | ~

I'm a homeless stray of a raider

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Fiskerton View Post
    That link is the best spec to raid with. in 5 mans, you can get 7 bard instead of 7 ranger (or replace 8 bd with 8 ranger) putting points into health, the armor anthem and 1/3 street smarts. You should always go 51 riftstalker for maximum mitigation and endurance.

Other than those 3 offsouls, there's nothing for riftstalkers to choose from unfortunately. I used to run a 12 bard 3 bd for Motif of Tenacity, but I got too lazy to keep it up all the time. 12 bd will get you an interrupt, but not a lot of health.
    Yes I was thinking of offspeccing Bard for the anthem and everything, a few buffs. I guess there is no use for that in raids, however does its job in 5mans it seems. I guess I am forced to go for that build..

+ Reply to Thread